*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213387-12-14-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#213387 added December 14, 2002 at 11:50am
Restrictions: None
12-14-02
Oh MFG. Where do I begin? Well, I went to the club tonight (No I haven't slept yet, so it's still 12/13 to me). I seen an old friend, I haven't seen in over a year or two there. Amy. beautiful eyes, beautiful smile. She told me that she had moved to CA and just moved back. Honestly, as a gay man, she is one female that I could see myself with. If I was ever to be with a female, that is.
I met a very, very VERY cute 19yo, tonight. David. At first he was very shy and quiet. Then he became like this crazy animal.LOL An animal that that I wanted. NO, I did NOT go there, though. As cute as he was, even though I was told that he wanted to get to know me better. I gave him my number and told him to call sometime, if nothing more than just as a simple friend. Then, I received a hug and a kiss on the cheek. And OMFG, I just about died. LOL. It was JW, JMC's friend from the clinic. He was alone and seemed very glad to see me. I was very shocked to see him, there. And for the rest of the evening/night, he stuck to me like glue. I got the impression, that he was just glad to see someone he knew and stuck to me for that reason. And some friends and acquaintances made some suggestive remarks; "Oh, it looks like you're doing really good tonight." Well, as cute as he was, and yes, as bad I wanted to sample his delights, nothing happened. And, the same goes for David. Yes, I wanted him, but, I did NOT go there. I was just friendly to them and showed sincere friendship. But, as far as anything else, NO, I couldn't do it. Even if I'd wanted to. I had four drinks and then knew it was time to head home. ALONE. And since, JC knows that I tell him everything I do, and he has access to my journal, here, I have nothing to hide. And THAT, I am being totally honest about. I won't deny that I wanted to go with David or JW. But, I didn't. JW left just before I did and said that he wasn't impressed with the guys there "except for me." WHATEVER!!! Hell, there were lots of cute guys there tonight. But oh well, whatever floats his boat, I guess.
Well, I will close this one for now. have a great morning all. :)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213387-12-14-02