*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213701-12-15-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#213701 added December 15, 2002 at 10:09pm
Restrictions: None
12-15-02
Well let's see. I did get to talk to BOH, today. It was great talking to him, again. It always is. JW came over and chat with him for awhile too, while I was preparing a dinner. They seemed to get along really well, which is great. they are both really sweet guys. Poor JW, though. Kept asking me and BOH questions about computers and stuff like that. He really felt kinda bad about not knowing all of the abbreviations, emoticons and Chat lingo. His parents really raised him in a sheltered life. Well, being in the church that they are, I'm not surprised. That church does not believe that people should have home computers or televisions. So he has never really been exposed to computers, that much. BOH and I tried telling him not to worry about it, that we understood and didn't mind answering his questions. I showed JW how to make a gravy. he enjoyed that, alot. Then we had dinner and he had to get going. So I laid down for about an hour.
I cannot help but to feel good inside when I think of the dear friends that I do have. Among the dearest, BOH, JC, JMC, DC, IV and well on his way to that category, JW. I have a strong feeling that I am gonna have to keep a close eye on him, though. Not sheltering him but just protecting him those who might try to take an advantage of him. He's been that sheltered, that I am not sure he would recognize the signs of someone like that. All i want to do, is help guide him in the right direction but not control him. I will give him my advice and opinions, but I will NOT try to make up his mind for him. He's had enough of that in his life. I will protect him, though. :)
Well, got an email today from a friend (or ex-friend). Apparently she and her gf have broken up and she's trying to shift the blame to me. She came right out and said ."We are no longer friends." Well from what has happened, someone somewhere twisted some of my words completely around and said that I said something that I did NOT say. They were already having problems before that. Hell the last time I'd seen this friend, she even told me that they had broken up for awhile and had just gotten back together. The third woman involved in this is my big suspicion of twisting what I actually said, though. But, what really pisses me off, is that this "friend", did not ask for my side of the story. Did not ask for my feedback. She just automatically ENDED the friendship. Well, that alone tells me how well we were really friends in the first place. I never would have taken her as being that way.
Firing off without even getting a clear focus and taking a clear and accurate aim, is a sad and unfortunate thing that too many people in this world do. But, when they do, it only shows others how THEY really are. They get one side of the story and make a judgement based on that. It's sad but true, folks.
Oh well, *IF* she decides to ask me for my side of the story and what really happened, I will be more than glad to tell her. But she is the one who would have to make the first move. NAd it had best be done without attitude, and without pre-judgement. (Well kinda late for that last part, but you get my meaning.)
Well, I am gonna close this one for now. Have a great evening, all. :)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213701-12-15-02