*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225285-cross-dressing-and-the-life-of-men
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#225285 added February 3, 2003 at 7:55pm
Restrictions: None
cross dressing, and the life of men
well i was trying to be online tonight to ask my guy friends what they think women dont understand about bein a guy for our group speech--cept none of them are online! grrr, guess ill just have to think for a while and then call TJ--cause im not sittin around all night, im goin to greg's again.
matt is there this should be interesting if candaceis. anyway echo was so funny today--i told her about shannon, she said pretty much the same thing i did that she doesnt know much about him--more about his friends. she said we would be cute together--she also said greg and i, or TJ and i would. anyway guess i got to go call TJ (aka my woman) and talk about what were going to do in our skit. also got to find whatever clothes im going to wear in my "being a guy" adventure. This speech could get interesting.
be back later....

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225285-cross-dressing-and-the-life-of-men