*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225470-murphs-on-the-radio-and-drinkin-games
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#225470 added February 4, 2003 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
murph's on the radio, and drinkin games
Drivin home last night and who was on the radio--but Murph--that was cool as hell, i didnt even know he had musical talent, except for his mom told me--they actuallly had an interview with him on the radio though--played two of his songs. Anyway went over to Gregs to help them celebrate the radio spot, and ended up playin all sorts of drinking games--i was proud of myself though i didnt get sick HA HA! Murph was freakin out cause last time he saw me i was a good little girl so he kept goin--i cant believe im drinkin with you!
Matt and Candace were there but must till about 10 so it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. Shes lost weight since i saw her last--damn i was hopin shed still be a fat ho.
Perk was there, hes not like stunningly handsome, but he is kinda cute, anyway, Murph passed out on the couch so we couldnt fold out the hidabed for all of us so Perk and i laid on the floor. kinda started cuddlin and talkin...and then kissin...and then well you can figure it out--i hope. He was pretty good, about on the same level as John, as in feels really good but doesnt rock my world or anything. Anyway hes a really great guy, just not sure about anything beyond friends or fuck buddies (we did discuss this last night).
got home at 6am, and slept through my class i had today (well i couldnt drive home till then cause i was DRUNK), i didnt sleep through community service, but im not gonna go--im too tired, and i got to get ready for the ppl coming over tonight for our speech project. Speaking of....echo is supposed to be callin in a minute so i better go.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225470-murphs-on-the-radio-and-drinkin-games