*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233719-Final-Breath
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#233719 added March 24, 2003 at 2:08am
Restrictions: None
Final Breath
March 24, 2003


         Well, five hours before I have to wake up and go to school again. :( A whole three weeks before another break. :( That sounds pathetic, but they've spoiled us with breaks this year because they've made the school days longer. Dangit all.
         Today was good though. I took the computer to Carp's house and spent the night. The intent was to work on the website and get tons of crap done, but like I said, I was really really tired.
         So here I am. Dreading the events to come in mere hours. I've still got Chemistry to do. It can wait. I want to sleep, I want to finish the website, I want to listen to muzik, I want to get to summer, I want to graduate, I want to go to college, I want to start an enjoyable and successful career, I want to get married, I want to have kids, I want retire happy, I want to watch my kids grow up, I want to get old with my wife, I want to die happy, I want to live eternally in God's house. That was kind of a rush. All this life to live still. And eternity afterwards. Makes school kind of seem pointless, doesn't it? Oh well, what must be done must be done.
         Recommended listening: Shimmer by Fuel. Probably the second appearance, I don't know, and I don't care to look really. Goodnight.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233719-Final-Breath