*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234944
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#234944 added April 1, 2003 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
Day Twenty, Part Three
         I left the office and hurried to the field. I wanted to discuss something that just came up while I was talking to Dumbledore and Fudge. It was something that I thought would never occur, me being the naive little girl that I was.The class was at an end and I saw Kurama and Hiei talking with some of the students. Unsurprisingly perhaps, I saw Kirua about to slice Hiei and vice versa. At the very least I thought that would have been a good show.
         Draco Malfoy came towards me. It was obvious that he had been waiting for me, and having had the chance now to compare both the father and the son, I realized one very simple thing. Both of them were pompous airheads. What could you expect out of them? Racism and staying only in your status was not something I tolerated well. Call it coming from a multi-racial background. I detested people like this, and although I would have loved to kick this one's butt, something reminded me that I was already in enough trouble.
         "My father is one of the most powerful men in the world! How dare you treat him like that!" he said angrily.
         "He's powerful? Sheesh! If he's powerful no wonder Voldemort could strike terror here," I said, deliberately using the name that I wasn't suppose to mention.
         As expected, Draco didn't flinch. He merely looked at me in the eye cooly. That was definately different from the otehr reactions I had received so far. "The Dark Lord will have your soul for that," he said venomously.
         "Perhaps. But that will happen long after you're an aging man with no teeth," I said, baring my teeth in an ancient gesture. He simply walked away. I think the father was slightly more controlled. Lucius chose his insults well. Draco was content to merely get in a say. That one still had a long way to go.
         "What's going on?" I asked as soon as I approached the group. Gon and Kirua were standing with my sister, but Kirua looked as though he was ready to beat up someone pretty badly. I could guess who that person was.
         Kurama was whispering something to Hiei, who was still looking at Kirua. Kirua looked as though he was ready to spring at Hiei.
         "Break it up you two. Come on, it's dinnertime," I said, moving between them. This was not a good day for me.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234944