*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239441-not-feeling-up-to-titles-right-now
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#239441 added April 29, 2003 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
*not feeling up to titles right now*
Well, I'm sitting back here at the computer where Jackson and I sat on friday during marketing. It's haunting, though it isn't as painful as it could be, given that it's not the same class and I don't have to focus on the exact memory.

I was saddened today at lunch when Connor and Jenn were talking about good movies to go to for their first date and then asked if I'd seen any of them and I had to reply no. I have no one to go with, so it's not like I see alot of movies. It's interesting how my life has been reduced to sleep, school, talking to Jackson, work and role-playing, and even the role-playing part of all of that has minimized to the point where it really isn't so much of an activity anymore and is more of a momentary distraction that occurs every now and then for a few hours. I need to find something to do, something to occupy the hours between work and Jackson and school. The scrap-book helps, but not that much, and really school is just as boring as not having school so I need something to occupy me while I'm in classes with these people who couldn't care less about my life or the fact that I'm even there. They'll talk to everyone but me, and honestly that doesn't disturb me as much as it should, given that I'm not at all interested in thier companionship. My few friends are not in classes with me anymore, and I really wish I hadn't been switched around with my english and MBA classes, because at least in the other classes I had a few friends (Connor in english, Kate and Emma in MBA).

I need something to occupy these moments when everyone is over in the corner talking to each other about Prom, never once noticing me or the fact that I'm sitting in the corner trying to get through the rest of the hour.

Fuck them all.





"Human life is permeated with underground streams" - Berdynev
"Terrible deeds done in the name
Of tunnel vision and fear of change
Surely are expressions of
A soul that's turned its back on love" - Bruce Cockburn, Put it in your heart
Forget my portfolio, check out: corvvs
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=kgirlfae

© Copyright 2003 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239441-not-feeling-up-to-titles-right-now