*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246608-Bamboo-Eyes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#246608 added June 18, 2003 at 3:10am
Restrictions: None
Bamboo Eyes
My father's wife and her kids left to France, and they decided to put a password on the computer so I cannot connect to the internet.. HA HA.. I by passed their dumb password, and got in anyway..I think they forgot who I AM when it comes to computers. I know its his wife who did this..!!Oh well fuck her.

My sisters kids have bamboo eyes.. its amazing how she can ignore her kids, they go to bed at 1AM wake up at 6Am and play playstation all day long until they are forced to go to bed.

The best part of it all is my sister has now decided to go to work at 6AM and not come home until 9PM and when she does come home she eats something and goes to bed, barely saying hello to her kids.

Yesterday her son was bothering me so much that I asked her to get him off my back, and she said "Just Ignore Him!" I was like "Yeah maybe your really good at that but I am not!"

Bitch is never going to be a mother to her kids, if we where in the states her kids would be long gone. Fuckin'ea she has a son that she treats like a Dog puts him in his cage and all, an 8 year old who cant comprehend, understand or speak properly and a 7 year old who is destructive.

I can't wait to get out, but at the same time I don't want to go where I am going, but I realised I can't live with any family but my own, I am constantly yelling at those kids so they don't attempt some kind of suicidel thing.

The new game for them now is to play with knives and see what they can tear-up GOD!!!

I am going to go stay at a hotel this friday to get a nice long break from these kids.. woo hooo that should be fun

© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246608-Bamboo-Eyes