*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246729-06-19-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#246729 added June 19, 2003 at 9:08am
Restrictions: None
06-19-03
Hello. Well, all is well, again, for now anyway. My family has that certain knack for being able to push all the wrong buttons, just to see how pissed off they can make you and how far they can go before you just snap. And they always seem press on an issue that is very dear to you, just to piss you off, even more. Anyways, things are back to somewhat normal.

JC is still here. :) That is the only thing that has kept me as level-headed as I have been. We have had a GREAT time, too. Except for a few hours while he went and played golf with his dad, we have been inseperable. Sort of "connected at the hip". Okay, maybe more than just sorta. ;)

I just got in a bit ago and had the most pleasant surprise. I had a message on the machine from BOH. I miss chatting with him, so much and feel guilty/bad about not being online as much, lately. Just hearing that, lovely, angelic voice, brought such a great smile to my face. I'm going to save that message and play it for JC, too. He adores BOH also.

Today will be difficult, though. JC and his mom and dad are going out of town to see some other family. It just happens to be where his uncle lives, too. (dad's brother & DC's dad.) I'm really not fond of the thought of JC and DC going. He and I have actually gotten into a fight. Well, sorta anyway. He raised his fist at DC one night and I didn't hesitate a bit, in slamming his ass into the wall. That was about a year ago and I haven't seen that SOB since. Neither has DC. Oh well, I am sure that everything will be okay. JC is more than capable of defending and taking care of himself and DC. Plus, Dad wouldn't let anything happen to them, either. There is a good chance that they may not even see that SOB. At least I hope not. Well, in a way. It would be good for him to see how happy his son is, despite being gay. DC's parents are such hypocrites, anyway. I won't even get into that, right now. I'm in too good of a mood. :)

BTW, I'd like to apologize for my last entry, and going on a rage like that. I almost edited/deleted it, but decided not to.

Well, I'll close this one for now. Have a great day, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246729-06-19-03