*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251855-Short-entry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#251855 added August 3, 2003 at 6:45am
Restrictions: None
Short entry
There are times when I get hit with how much I love Sarah. It's not that I forget, but more like she does something that makes me REALLY remember and really feel all that love. It makes me go "I made a wonderful choice and I could be with her for the rest of my life" It makes me want to hold her close and just keep her forever.

So, maybe some are wondering how I'm doing with my changing. I'm working still. I got to my 11th grade year. Not much happened that year really. I wondered if I should have been there more for one of my friends. Then, lately especially, I've realized that she's gonna do what she's gonna do no matter what or what anyone tells her.

Senior year. Hardest classes ever. Lots of stuff going on besides school. I honestly don't remember the first half, lol. I played youth basketball for the first time since 9th grade. We had a fun team, great coach. I actually was a pretty good player..."star" forward according to Ali the other night.

Then let's see, Kat came here. I got to know her. I felt like I could tell her the truth about my sexuality. She earned my trust fast. Not as fast as Sarah, but, pretty darn close. For once, someone finally understood about my family. I can talk to her about stuff and it's not weird, no matter what it is. She doesn't get jealous or mad at me. And it's alright if I'm busy or if I go do something. She understands me pretty well. Even tho her first impression of me was way off. And I know and kinda understand her... which not many people can nail her personality like I can.

There's more, but I feel like writing about something different.

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251855-Short-entry