*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254313-moving-and-all-that-jazz
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#254313 added August 24, 2003 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
moving and all that jazz
Well, I'm all moved in and settled at college. It took me one night before I gave up making my bed.

All in all, it isn't that bad. My roommate kicks ass *grin* and her twin is cool too. Our room could be larger... it could have a carpet instead of tile... and it could use a new coat of paint, but what else is new about dorm life? We've got a great setup with the whole food thing, and as of right now we're not starving, so that's good stuff.

My job is *eh*. I figure I'll get used to it after a while, but the hours suck and they let me out an hour late today which really sucked since now I'm so tired I havn't had the opportunity to either call Jeremy or go to the supposedly all important shindig going down at the student union which my roommate really wanted me to go to. ahwell. I wish I could have talked to Jeremy today, though.

Classes start tomorrow and I'm not sure how that's going to go.

I'm running out of things to say - but the last thing: I went on a fucking great trip today with the orientation thing. We went rafting, and there's a man made waterpark where we pulled out. The first rapid is a class 3, basically just a drop with a kickass eddy. So we pulled out and spent something like an hour hanging out by the rapid, watching people go down it with intertubes, duckies (inflatable kayaks), and regular kayaks. Then we started just swimming down it and that was such a fucking rush. The water was about 50 degrees, and it was so cool I can't describe it.

All in all, a good day, except for the NASTY sunburn I now have. *ick* That and work sucking.

~~Sarah


"If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time, or the tools, to write." - Stephen King

"Forbidden fruits create jams" - Chuch sign saying

"What a strange path I took to find my heart" - Crime and Punishment in Suburbia

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." - Mark Twain

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254313-moving-and-all-that-jazz