*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255985-Made-the-Decision-about-the-club
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#255985 added September 9, 2003 at 2:54am
Restrictions: None
Made the Decision about the club
I finally e-mailed the group at MSU. I decided tonight that it would really be a good thing for me to do. I just wonder how that's gonna be. And now I really don't care about talking to the girl in my sociology class. I don't know... whatever. I walked around campus tonight, just because I could. I saw so many places on there that would be nice to take Sarah to one day. I miss her so much. I can't remember her touch right now. It's hurting.
New subject.
I'm studying for music, it's nice to already know all this stuff. Today has been a review day basically. I got about 3 pages of my Sociology really really made out. I've been trying to make sure I really know all this stuff. I'll probably spend this whole week reviewing along with this weekend and parts of next weekend.
Right now, pretty much the only person I ever talk to anymore is Fetty. Sometimes I'll talk to others. I don't know, it's just weird if I don't talk to him, lol. Now I see why Amanda kept telling me I should talk to him more and all that. I don't know, I like how he and I actually agree on a lot of stuff. And how I can talk to him about stuff and he can talk to me about stuff. When I'm with Sarah, if we have kids, especially if we have a boy, I'd really like for the boy to be exposed to Fetty. I think that'd be a good outside influence.
Goodness, I keep having this one muscle around my ribs and stuff that keeps spazzing out...sharp shooting pains, goodness it really HURTS... so much so that I don't think I can stand it for much longer!
I wonder if that was pain from me or from Sarah. I hope it was purely mine. Ah, and for those of you who don't know me. Sarah and I are odd cases...if she hurts, I can really feel it. It is not my imagination. There have been too many cases where I've felt the pain that she experiences at the moment she experiences it without her telling me. There are days where I get headaches, but medicine won't help them, it's because she has one that bad. Sharp shooting pains sometimes. And for that to hurt so bad with me, I can't imagine if it was really her. I normally get a slightly lessened version. And if anyone can explain that to me in a good scientifc way, please do.
Wow, there's some weird music on this radio station.

I've been thinking about all the things I wanna do now. I wanna get a job, take karate again, learn how to fly, teach myself how to cook some gourmet meals, get my arms buff, lol.
I need to call about the jobs tomorrow and such. I picked up a paper today. People here do hire fairly often, it's nice.
Anyways, it's bed time.

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255985-Made-the-Decision-about-the-club