*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265800-Mostly-about-Amanda-sorry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#265800 added November 12, 2003 at 4:08am
Restrictions: None
Mostly about Amanda... sorry
*jumps up and down* I got to see Amanda!! I have decided, it would be best to just let things go how they're gonna go. But I really did try to be nice, holding doors, she dropped all her papers so i helped her pick them up...all that. And I did the whole "I see her = I blush" again.

Yet, lol, I act so happy about just being around her... and I'm just like "Whatever will be, will be." (Que Sera, Sera). Yeah, it's my fantasy. She drinks and does/did smoke (trying to quit), so that's not horrible.

*HOPS UP AND DOWN* My life is INSANE!!!!! GOONDESS!!!! (yes, I mean goondess)

Amanda's so cute, lol. *smiles on the sane part of her night* So so so so so so cute. *sighs* LoL, it's been a long time since I've had the kinda crush where I'm like this, where, I'm not actually flirting with them, not actually going after them, it's just a pure and simple girly kinda crush.

She had to explain to this guy what a transgendered person was and how that was different from transsexual. I was listening, nothing I hadn't heard before, so I just chose to read my newspaper instead. After she'd been rather graphic about the description of both, lol, she stepped aside to me, looked at me and was like "I hope we're not being too graphic for you, (something like 'I know I just was...')." Then she apologized for it, just in case she had been. Me = "noooo, not at all" (Thinking - "If only you knew some of the convo's I've heard and been part of.") (She's considerate, I love considerate, lol).

Anyway, then Halee called me...we were waiting to decide where we were gonna go eat, so I talked to her for a bit. Then, Amanda was the only one who bothered to tell me. She kinda slowly snuck over, kept looking at me like "hey, excuse me", looked at her, she told me where they were going and instead of nodding my head like usual... said Thank you.

I hate, absolutely hate, not knowing where things are... but this is still a new town. And... I had already started towards my car... when I was like "oh duh, need to know where the place is", so, I had to go back towards Amanda and the other 2. Here's something I really do love about her, lol, she knew what it was... so she asked me instead of me having to fumble over my words and all. And she does actually hear me really well and remembers stuff about me, so when others don't hear, she'll tell them... lol. I think I coulda rode with her, but she drives a mustang and already had a passenger. Those have very little backseat room, lol.

Then, the gay guys started talking about their sex lives. She, lol, has some of the funniest faces that, to me, are so easy to read. And it's cool, she knows I know what she's thinking. I love being able to do that with people, lol. So, she's got one of her "okay, that's gross and they're insane for it. But, that's ok... they are more than welcome to doing that... just not me" looks. (I had about the same) That's the one thing about gay guys and lesbians hanging out. The lesbians can't understand why in the world the guys would want to be with another guy. And vice versa. It amuses me, lol.

Then when we were leaving, I did make a point of holding the door for both her and the guy that was with us. She just said thanks and then the whole "See ya around Robyn" and yes,lol, I love how she says my name.

*wishes she could thank Richard* He just decided to plan a movie night next Tuesday... which means I may see her again then... *crosses fingers* And Sho's gonna have another party on the 6th of December, which, is a week from my birthday. =) And I'll be busy with exams then so... NO PARENTS and I'm staying here...goondess. So, yay!

Oh my goodness... There are 2 things that are really bothering me right now... and I wanna talk about them... but, blergh. I should think them both through some more. Perhaps I will call Shorty, Eric, or Lily later today and talk to them about it. No, not gonna complain to Eric about this... lol.

I was talking to one of my buddies tonight, she counted... I'm talking to 9 ladies at the moment. Yeah, I suppose I am having fun April, lol. I'm maybe slightly interested... wait.. I think I forgot one... *woops* anyways, bad me. Slightly interested in a few?... yeah... maybe 2/3?

Ohh, yeah, Halee called... I thought she was a guy. She's a punk, she's a junior in hs (nothing wrong with it, so is Sarah), she threatened to kill herself to keep one of her gfs with her, and um... yeah, she smokes. *is frighteningly reminded of Jenna aka 1st gf* Yet, haha, Jenna was more stable as far as the suicide thing goes. Yes, and she's supposed to call me again later today and she kept telling me I should go visit her. *whimpers* Tis hard to meet a girl that sounds like a girl, looks like a girl, and doesn't smoke obviously.

I always told Sarah that I was picky as hell. Here's the proof now.

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/265800-Mostly-about-Amanda-sorry