*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266607-Things-are-a-changing-yay
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#266607 added November 18, 2003 at 4:30pm
Restrictions: None
Things are a changing... yay
Greeting Earthlings!
Halee hasn't called, yet. And the girl who I called Mitzy, yeah, that's her nickname... real name is Kim. She told me she was jealous of Sarah. Then she says "sorry i just had to get that out because well its been bothering me." I told her I didn't understand why she was. Then she says this; "ok well get this girl meets this really cool girl right? well this girl listens to the other girl and well she feels where the other girl is coming form and these two girls like some of the same things and well i dunno why but the girl well kinda likes the other girl and she is to chickin s*** to say it up front and her b/f would kill her if he found out" I asked her "and did you just tell her in the whole 'beating around the bush' sorta way?". She said - "yea', i just told ya"

I don't know, with her, it wasn't this whole "OH GOD, NO!!!!" reaction in my mind... instead, I kinda blushed, and just... stayed calm. She was asking me where I lived again, cause she wanted to come see me (she's in Texas), lol... I told her. I doubt she ever will. But she was asking if they had some good coffeeshops in my hometown. A girl who likes coffeeshops - loves to just go sit in one, loves older cars and Pontiacs (I drive a Pontiac), who has a good sense of humor, is playful, seems affectionate, and is Pagan. (No, I'm not Pagan...but I just have been really interested in that religion since I was about 14) And now, I want to talk to her. Just ask her how serious she was when she told me that she liked me cause, yes, I'm interested. And no, for those of you going "BAD! She has a bf" I am not gonna tell her she should break up with him or anything or try to destroy their relationship... that's not who I am.

Halee did call, who was I kidding. But she went on a date with this guy yesterday, so... yay. She thinks it's fun to tease me...but she doesn't know what really gets to me... haha. Very few people can press those buttons...I like it that way. I told her today that something that I really liked involved jeans.... I will indulge you guys. It's really weird in a way... really simple, and that's why she can't get it. I love it when I see a girl just wearing jeans and a bra, no shirt. I don't understand it, I just know I really like it.

And Ms. April is adorable! =P Even tho she's gonna be like "psht, whatever."

I had this weird dream earlier that I was at home, my mom and I were talking, and there was something on the news about this gay leader who was trying to take over the world. My mom was like "oh yeah, here's a picture" and tosses me the newspaper. I looked... I knew the guy somehow. Then I jumped up and thought "OMG, IT'S RICHARD!!" Haha, and see, Richard is really soft-spoken and nice... lol. The quiet ones are always the ones...lol. That's cause they are so quiet about everything else that one day, they just snap!

It's night night time for a little bit.








Here's the changing part.

Goodness, was raining so hard it woke me up this morning.

Anyways, onto the good news of the day. The breakthrough with gay marriage. "Mass. Court Strikes Down Gay-Marriage Ban" Here's the link to it if you wish to read it. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031118/ap_on_re_us/gay_marri...
Amanda sent that link to everyone earlier today. Things are starting to change, I can feel it.

A writer for MSU's newspaper decided to discuss the issue of Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore. He wrote a fantastic article and I fully plan on typing it up for one of my friends, so I do believe I will post it here soon. I plan on writing the guy who wrote the article to and telling him that I greatly appreciated him doing so and that I support what he said, cause I'm sure he's about to catch holy heck for it.

I have a lot of stuff to do today, or that I want to do, rather. So, I think, now, I'm gonna go wash more clothes (it's a never-ending job, goodness... lol) and do my math review sheet, agh, and call the dentist to make an appointment... like I shoulda done... long time ago. If I don't get it this time... meh... Christmas? yah. I get out a month then.




© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266607-Things-are-a-changing-yay