*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267623-Turkey-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#267623 added November 27, 2003 at 12:51pm
Restrictions: None
Turkey Day!
My weekend was fun, was fun to be somewhere besides Starkville or home. Shorty now has me spoiled with Starbucks. Their italian creme sodas...oh my goodness!!!! YUM!!!

I want another one now, but... perhaps tomorrow. Going shopping in Huntsville tomorrow before the 3 Doors Down concert!!

Ah, this weekend... twas fun. Was confusing as hell on Saturday. Sarah called after... like... 2 months? Yeah. She was having a problem...so, I helped her out. I forgot how nice her voice is. Anyways, so she wanted to know what was wrong. I told her nothing, then that my back was hurting. So, she said she'd rub it if she was there, then she played piano for me... even tho her fingers were dirty and it got the keys dirty. Why? Cause hearing her play, hearing anyone play good music, makes me feel better. Having someone sing to me...I love that. The she came awfully close to saying I love you. It was like, I spoke at the same time, she stopped what she was saying, SO, it was garbled.

Lily and I talked bout this last night. She's like "you'd better not go out with her again". It'd be the same stuff all over again, the same problems, the same arguements, the same... just... the same bad things. So, no... even tho my heart jumps and does crazy stuff.... it's a bad move. I don't want to either and not cause Lily told me I'd better not.

Monday night, yeah, I ended up driving to Starkville. Left at midnight. That's a 3 and a half hour drive roughly. Why? Cause my dad did his brilliant thing about guilting me into being worried about something I couldn't immediately control. So, I was afraid the pipes had burst there. They didn't, luckily.

Tuesday night I slept. Wednesday, I studied. Halee called before I went to my movie. She's going to court for harassing this girl and her kidney's are failing because... she's diabetic, yet she won't check her sugar or eat properly. That's sad, but... take care of yourself. (Now she's asking if my cell phone works....meh, it does, but not well when I'm at home.) Wednesday night I watched Gothika. That's a really good movie.

And I finally decided to tell someone how I felt about her. I feel much better...just because it's out. Aye, she's a great person. So, yeah. =)

So, what am I thankful for?

Thankful to have friends like April, Shorty, Lily, Fetty, Sarah... and so on. The ones that listen. The ones that have been here. And the ones that I hope stay.

Yes, thankful for them... they are the ones who keep me breathing.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267623-Turkey-Day