*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268338-After-an-intense-rant-session-and-some-sleep
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#268338 added December 3, 2003 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
After an intense rant session and some sleep....
And I stayed up most all night. I bitched to Mandi for a while about stupid stuff with Sarah. About that. Just, everything. That had me feeling better to a degree. To look and think about stuff with us, how she was/is, how I am. Yeah, that made me feel some better. Still was pissed. Mandi had discussions with me about how I felt, tho, she didn't know the whole story. We also talked about her family problems, which, have made her have panic attacks.

I was supposed to turn in my Psych workbook today, but, I overslept. So, if I turn it in now, there's a chance I'll get a B in that class. If I take the Comprehensive Test on Friday... then I have to make sure I know EVERYTHING, but, my grade won't be lowered by a complete letter, hopefully. But, I can turn my workbook in then.

I woke up in time, luckily, to go take my final in sociology. Yeah, that woulda been REALLY bad. I looked awful, felt bad, but whatever. Like I said, that stuff is the easiest.

I came back in... here I am now... I just read what April sent... which... makes a lot of sense and makes me calm down a lot. She threatened me with a tennis racket... haha, that isn't life or death. Unlike a guy with metal claws as fingers... that... could be death.

Kim's on. I'm talking to her. She's not... her normal self. Which is fine, I wasn't either, I'm still not completely. However, I think, I'm making her laugh/smile. She's not hard to do that with. But, yeah. I was going to talk to her about everything, and right now, I feel drained.

So, in a moment, I'm going to go take a bath. A nice long bath, with some music, and try to forget everything for that time.

Good dog, my stomach hurts.




"Sometimes I feel buried by a landslide of extremes, Hard-pressed on every side, it seems...But somewhere between all the madness and mundane, there's a glimpse of hope to keep one sane...*sigh to the third power*" - I stole that

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268338-After-an-intense-rant-session-and-some-sleep