*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268524-Just-early-mornin-ramblins
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#268524 added December 5, 2003 at 7:03am
Restrictions: None
Just early mornin' ramblins
Argh, some nights I just wanna jump up and down from frustrations. Tonight has been one of those nights.

So, I was happy around midnight. I talked to Halee for a long time. I don't like her still, but she's great to talk to about stuff. That's always nice. I just felt better.

Sarah got online not too long after that.

I listened to what she had to say. And then, there was this whole childish moment where she was telling me something that was, yes, really childish. I don't know. Sometimes, I wish we wouldn't talk. I feel bad about that cause, yeah, I wanna stay friends with her. (Sometimes, I dun know why, sometimes I do). And so, I should be willing to listen, but, should I have to take her insulting me? No. I listened nonetheless, even tho it was out of... guilt? Maybe so.

I've been reading most all night, my psych stuff. I may go set like 4 alarms and go take a nap.

Talked to Shannon again... she's a really really really nice girl. She's also pretty funny. Ya know, just, fun to talk to her. Makes me realize that more good people are out there. Her older bro, Randy, he's just as nice.

Talked to Mandi, she was and is cracking me up.

Kim got online, talked to me, before she went to get a shower and go to sleep. She's tired from working. Meh. I don't know, I'd like to talk to her about stuff. But, it seems Chris is always close by or she doesn't have enough time. Maybe one day. If not, I shall just let things be as they may. Halee fussed at me for that tonight... "you really like her, it's obvious by your voice.... you shouldn't give up on her."

Have ya ever wanted someone so much that it just bothered you that you couldn't have them? Maybe some day soon we'll talk and she'll tell me she doesn't like me, I'd rather just know, one way or another, lol. I hate not knowing stuff.

Anyway... I love the song "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" by The Darkness. "Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel/My heart's in over drive and you're behind the steering wheel" I sent that to Kim. She, said "omg" then said she was checking her e-mail. Robyn is so confused with her lately.

I am taking a nap... must go set my alarms... yes... more than one.. like 4. I need someone that'd call me... haha. Anyways. I'll manage.

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268524-Just-early-mornin-ramblins