*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270211-Sleepiness-attacks-like-an-A-bomb
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#270211 added December 22, 2003 at 3:54am
Restrictions: None
Sleepiness attacks like an A-bomb
Today is technically my parent's anniversary. Their 24th to be exact. Next year is gonna be fun. I'm going to try to save up quite a bit of money and do something really really really nice for them. So far, I'm thinking I wanna get them something kinda like Shorty did. But then again, my mom's not big on having her picture taken. But maybe I could do a buncha pictures of them over the years? Like how they've changed since they've gotten married? Definitely taking them wherever they wanna go to eat. Hrm, not sure what else. I'm just really glad my parents made it 24 years. I only hope to make it that long/longer.

That's why you should be picky and marry someone who's also your best friend!! =)

I have stuff going on that I just wanna scream about. LoL. I didn't take my happy magical red pill today and I've felt the difference. Those pills are so awesome, they make me feel so great about everything, man. I thought I was seriously really happy, but now I wonder. I didn't take that pill today (yesterday technically) and I've been mostly grouchy. I woke up, I was supposed to go to church with Fetty. I really really really wanted to go to his church. And that is so, unnatural for me, to want to go to a church. But his is one of the only Christian based faiths that I really like. One of the only ones that I can actually agree with. He's a Unitarian Universalist. (UU) Anyways, I woke up this morning and I felt like death. I normally don't exaggerate my sicknesses too much. My mom said I looked miserable just a little bit ago. I've been crying all day practically cause my nost itches, I can't sneeze, my eyes itch, etc. I took something for sneezing, lol. I woke up Saturday and I felt the same way... like total death for the first hour or so more.

So, I haven't seen Fetty all day, I don't think I'm gonna see him before he leaves. And all I can hope is that he's not mad at me. I may try to call him first thing in the morning, which reminds me, I need to set my alarm.

I got to see Kat on Saturday. I drove around, just me and her, for a good 30 minutes. We were just talking about all sorts of things. And I remembered Fetty and I telling her that she was very mature for her age but that there were just certain things that she hadn't experienced yet and didn't know about. My mom's example of this was... you know what childbirth is, you know it's supposed to hurt, but you don't really know every perspective of it until you've went through it. Fetty and I both had this urge to want to protect Kat from going through these things. But that's like trying to protect someone from getting hurt any. It's gonna happen and best you can hope is that they learn from it somehow. She's starting to go through those things now. We talked about a buncha different things. She said it was really confusing her to hang out with these people who get drunk cause, yeah, peer pressure. I told her there was a time where I would have smoked/drank if I was given the chance...meaning if I had of known someone who could supply me with what vices I wanted... she asked me how old I was when I went through that. I grined and laughed once.... "I was 15".

We talked about friends and stuff like that. How they change, how it seems that she's fighting with a lot of the ones she had, getting new ones, loosing old ones. How hard things with her. And I just smiled again, I told her that my group of friends, all the stuff that went one with Amanda happened in my 10th grade year, right after I turned 16.

She asked me why it was so hard now. I told her I really didn't know...that I just guessed it was a time period in which you start trying to figure things out, it's where you start thinking more and more about your future. I told her that you also get hit with another time like that when you turn 18 or so.

I also did realize I do like her, but that I will get over it sometime soon. And that when I get over it, I should look to Kat as a younger sister. OH! And Halee called...Kat answered and told her that she had the wrong phone number. Later Kat said if Halee called back she'd tell her that she was my girlfriend and that she didn't want her to call again cause it made her very mad and made her want to cut off her head and all this. The whole time, she was doing this psycho face. It was hilarious. Course I could let April go after her with a tennis racket... but then again, that was only for people who hated me.

There was other stuff. But, I'm sleepy now and only one thing could stop me from going to bed. Heh, maybe even not that one thing. Argh, I must watch Monty Python soon. And there was so much more on this lil mind of mine.

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270211-Sleepiness-attacks-like-an-A-bomb