*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270043-Homecoming-of-ELF
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#270043 added December 20, 2003 at 7:41am
Restrictions: None
Homecoming of ELF!
Fetty's in town now....YAY! I missed him bunches. Tonight when I was driving Tiff, Shorty, and him to Adam's house... I started to drop him off first but he said he wanted to talk to me. And then asked if I minded dropping him off last, sure, no problem.

He told me some stuff that I knew and was waiting to hear him say, lol. I told him that too. It was still nice to talk to him though. We made it back to Adam's house, sat in their freaking uphill driveway for a good 10 minutes still talking. We went to IHOP then and talked for another hour about just... stuff, lol. Stuff in his life, in mine, how we felt about stuff. (I love the word stuff.)

I told him it'd been 2 months since Sarah dumped me. He said it didn't seem like it'd been that long. And I told him that on my birthday it was 2 months. He just made this face... "not a good day for ya or for anything" "no... not really" "well, of course, besides it being the day of your birth"

I wrote in his signature book not to worry about him just now getting to know me, he'd have then next 40, 50, 60 years or so. I want him to be part of my life. Heh, lol, godfather to my possible future children. Best person in any wedding I might have, yah, thas Fetty. =)

I just wish sometimes I could let him know how down I'll get. I still haven't told him that. Perhaps... one day. Tonight tho, I told him about my family and all that. I laughed at how my parents will react. How my mom thinks it'll be hilarious if my cousin Chris turns out to be gay cause "it'll kill Debbie (his mom)"

There is a very small list of people I wanna make sure to keep in my life, no matter what. Heh...lol. One of them, I did date. (Gee, who could that be, I dun know!!!) Another one I wouldn't mind dating. Hey, lol, I always said I wanted to marry someone who was also my best friend!! =P Yep though.

Tiff, oh my goodness, she was annoying me. I put up with it. Apparently I have patience more than some. We all agreed she was really immature and that she just never has acted her age. Yet, I can manage to talk to her about simple stuff. And just... I don't know.

I also managed to sorta ruin Amanda's lil sister's social life. Hrm, why do I say little? She's 17. Mergh, it's kinda hard not to when ya watch one grow up from 4th grade, I think. But, it was for her own good. Heh.

And I just spent around 4 hours talking to someone and it felt more like... an hour. It's been a long time since that's happened.

*sighs* Anyways. My mind is going crazy with a million different thoughts. Many of them that I totally understand. Many that I don't. Several that I want to discuss but I don't know where to begin. My parents are up, it's 6:36 am. I have not slept, but it was worth it. I am about to go write something...what...I'm not sure of.

And my mom washed her car on the way home...now, this morning, it's 20 degrees outside. The doors are frozen shut. =) N my dad gets all pissy about it. I still love what Shorty said about him. "I'm sorry, but your dad's just a b*tch!"

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270043-Homecoming-of-ELF