*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270423-The-Royal-Court
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#270423 added December 24, 2003 at 4:50am
Restrictions: None
The Royal Court
Argh, my family really annoys me at the moment. My uncle just proved the fact that he has no faith in me making it through college. My dad told him I had a 4.0 gpa and he insisted that they must curve the grades. I hate my family. It's pretty simple.

None of them believe I can make it through college. So, of course, that only fuels me to prove them wrong. Mostly so later I can be like "You mother f***ers, look at me now, stupid assholes, I'm glad I wasn't counting on your support." Yeah, I have a lot of anger towards them.

They are the reason why I want to be with a girl or guy that is very supportive and doesn't criticize. That has now became one of my most important priorities in whoever I date next. Along with the other things.... such as them accepting me for who I am, being nice, compassionate, intelligent, appreciative of knowledge, great sense of humor. I told someone today what I wanted... they asked me what about the physical side. I have several different types of people I'm attacted too. *shrugs*

I just, ggrrr, lol. Mrs. Burns is online at 2:35 am... wow. Okie dokie then!

The Knight has disappeared, perhaps forever. The Jester has came along to make me smile once more. Now appears a Jesterly Knight. What are the odds of that. It all makes me wonder, where are the King and Queen? The Prince and/or Princess? What of all the other royals? Where have they gone?

If that made sense, congrats. If not, don't worry.

I sent April "Fish Heads". She must hear that song, I must corrupt her as I was corrupted. I was highly honored by something she told me tonight.

I've realized I also have a fondness for those people known as dorks/nerds. They are awesome peoples! Bookworms included in that. And all peoples of similar "cliches".

"Thinking outside the box is just thinking inside a bigger box" - Mags

And I really love this song... maybe this shows I'm an evil person. It's "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" by Tom Lehrer

One blue, one green, one brown. Go figure.

© Copyright 2003 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270423-The-Royal-Court