*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277539-Primmys-WinkWink
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #800641
My book. Does it have any possiblities, or not?
#277539 added March 19, 2004 at 6:26pm
Restrictions: None
Primmy's WinkWink
Mews, Dear Human,

Primmy has a wink-wink! His name is Sebastian Pyewackle, and he is so cute. He is black and white, and very shy. He is crippled too, just like little Primmy. I think that is why he likes her so much, because they can walk around slowly together. Today he brought her a bunch of primroses from the forest. I think they look so cute together.

We decided they should have a pretend wed-winking. We planned to have it at one of our favorite places on the edge of the forest. There is a lovely green bower there. We decorated it with primroses and flowers that we found growing wild in the forest’s glades and along the river’s side.

Kona and Cookie found a piece of red ribbon that they tied around Bastien’s neck in a big bow. I made Primmy a lovely headpiece out of an old lace handkerchief of mewma’s. Shazon and Deanida made a bouquet for her with tiny pink rosebuds and baby’s breath.

They sat together in the bower and held paws, and we all formed a circle around them, and danced and sang songs of love and happiness. Then amidst much laughter and clapping Bastien kissed Primmy on her furry cheek.

I will never forget how beautiful those two looked sitting there, just like two little angels. Maybe they will grow up and really get wed-winked. I think that would be just grand.

Afterwards we had a reception with salmon cakes and catnip crème pies and catnip tea. What fun we all had. Sometimes life is just so beautiful. My heart is so filled with love and happiness.

I hope I find a special wink-wink someday. (sigh.) Shazon says she doesn’t care if she has a wink-wink or not. She is going to stay single and become a famous scientist someday. Shazon is quite funny. She wants to be something different every week. I don’t know what I will be when I grow up. Maybe I will be a faerie princess, and wed-wink a handsome prince, and live happily ever after.

Purrs, Mim

© Copyright 2004 Cynaemon (UN: noelanicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cynaemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277539-Primmys-WinkWink