*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292910-On-Edge
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#292910 added June 2, 2004 at 12:45am
Restrictions: None
On Edge
The adrenaline rush you get from being scared is an amazing thing. I say this after holding a bo (no arrows) for a weapon for the last... what seems like... an hour, but really only 23 minutes. I also got not just 1, but 2 knives. They're sitting in front of me at the moment. One's basically a butcher's knife. The other? Yeah, it's a fillet knife = super sharp. I also just located everything that could be used as a weapon. Including the heavy bottle of dishwashing detergent, the clorox cleanup bottle ... of course to spray into one's eyes, the 2 guns in the living room (one's a rifle, the other is basically a shotgun with snake shot), and various other things than can be thrown in additon to me grabbing my keys and the spare.

One may be wondering why? The basement door opened and closed back. Normally I would have of assumed it was my mom. No, not tonight. I'm still listening to every sound, even though I just checked to see if there was a car outside or anything....there's not. Ohh, I just heard my mom cough...that's good... oh my.

The other night there was a storm, I couldn't sleep through it. I normally can. It damaged a lot of trees... but, nothing major.

Perhaps it was from seeing The Day After Tomorrow, perhaps it was from watching the news on the tornados out west.

I've really been on edge lately and that's a strange feeling for me.


There were and are other things I wanna write about, but I really should go to bed now. I think I've finally calmed some from the adrenaline rush.

Darn, that really stinks... AOL kicks me off just as I was about to post this! Of course! Lalala, connecting...lala... OOOO JACKPOT! Okay, or don't load the webpage again...that works too... well la de da... I guess I'll just be sending this to myself.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292910-On-Edge