*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295532-I-carried-two-gallons-of-milk-in-my-backpackonce
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#295532 added June 21, 2004 at 7:39pm
Restrictions: None
I carried two gallons of milk in my backpack...once
I think there comes a point where, if one is in a relationship, one needs to realize that often those who do not approve are normally jealous. And those friends who can be completely happy for you or at least mostly happy are the ones you should keep. Not because of this one situation, but because these friends are also the ones who will be happy when you get a big promotion, when you have these things they may not, and the ones that will stick by you if you loose it all. FYI, if you're confused, 2 of my closest friends are dating one another. I think they are really good for one another and I hope that they will be happy and complete one another. Albeit, at times, I do have Mr. Green sneak up and try to bite me hard... but he never can... I'm too happy for them. And if they are happy, then... well 2 of the closest people in my life are happy n that's wonderful.

Why was I thinking about that? I'm not really sure...just was.

I finally figured out some neat lil things to do for my 'rents anniversary (it's not til December but it's gonna take me a while to do this) and what to do for Kat. For my 'rents I'm gonna try to find all their loose pictures of one another/our family n put them in a scrap book or a photo album, something. It will take a while to find those pictures... n then to work on the book... I think I'm gonna have to do that while I'm in school so they won't know what's going on. For Kat I'm gonna write down pieces of advice, inside jokes, memories. Why? Cause the first couple of weeks, when I was observing her, she thought I was a not nice word who hated her. Gonna tease her about that and let her know that just because things appear one way doesn't mean they are.

I also have been thinking about a lot of things with myself. It's been a long time since I've wanted to cut myself or even really thought about it. Eric basically told me it scared him when I felt like that. Shorty's told me it wasn't good. April's asked me not to n I tried not to... but failed, obviously. I don't know, something about Eric saying so just made it dawn on me it's really not a good thing. Plus I talked to Jake about problems and what to do about them today. Ya kno, that also made me realize I need to just calm down and breathe when I get that stressed.

K, so Kim called on Wednesday night. I told her I'd call her back sometime later n for once, lol, I meant it! (Just kiddin'!) So I have called her back, like 5 times now and no answer...wait, answer but she wasn't there. So I left a message when I got up n just told her to give me a ring when she got the chance. I would like to talk to her about things in general and how she feels, but nnoooo. LoL.

Eric and I were just discussing how he could never live alone. He has to have human contact. At times, it really feels like I just don't care if I ever have human contact. And living alone, it's kinda liberating for me n I don't really mind it. Sometimes livin' with my parents stresses me out a whole lot. But then again, they're my parents, ya kno? The thought of living alone never really scared me, just figured it was part of growing up. My cousin Kimberly n my Aunt... they all seem to be amazed by this. The thing is, I'm just 180 miles from home n I'd like to be farther away. Oh well.

I'm gonna go get clean'd up, I'm nasty from working.

Btw, Los Lonely Boys - I love thier CD... I definitely recommend it. The Rasmus is kinda good...I should listen to it more.

Btw, the title comes from Eric. It amused me.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295532-I-carried-two-gallons-of-milk-in-my-backpackonce