*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295752-Da-Skippy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#295752 added June 23, 2004 at 4:32pm
Restrictions: None
Da Skippy!
Last night I talked to Damian from.... 11:15 until about 4:30 without much more than a 35 minute break. That's crazy, lol. He picked on me for my brain not working, it did flicker a couple of times. Gah, lol, I actually only talked to guys last night with the exception of talking to Regine n Chandra online. Very odd for me, lol. Anyways, Damian, he's 17... *shakes head* and that's just weird to me. Not the age, just that he's a guy, he's that much younger, and I don't wanna wring his neck... lol. Sorry, most guys that age that I've ever been around are jerks. With the exception of my guy friends when they were that age, then they had their moments, lol.

Oh, whoa, yeah... Eric asked me to do him a favor and I've not really thought about it yet. I needa do that in a few. I also definitely made sure I'm gonna be here to do something with him. He wants me to go to his church with him on the 4th which is... lol, something I'm kinda lookin' forward to. Thas a change... church and looking forward to it? Haha, but yea, it's finally something I can dig, lol.

And do you kno what a horrible experience is? When you find stuff in your parents room that you WISH you'd NEVER seen. *shakes head* I don't know when I'll recover from this exactly...hopefully soon cause it's torture. Until then, well, I'm tryin' to be thankful they've been married almost 25 years n things are still all okies. Ugh.

Jake and I are planning on going out to lunch. I really do need to do more stuff with him. I never call him tho cause if I'm online, he normally is, lol. Like right now, lol.

I'm kinda thinkin' bout some food... perhaps some chicken. Yeah. No more daiquiris for a few days tho, goodness. N Tigerboy is my hero! Aww, he's so cute. Haha.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295752-Da-Skippy