*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296288-WARNING-Contents-under-pressure-cap-may-blow-off
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#296288 added June 28, 2004 at 6:35am
Restrictions: None
WARNING! Contents under pressure; cap may blow off...
Alright, things today were kinda weird. In one sense.

Eric came in, which, that's practically like my bubba, lol. (Bubba=brother for those of you not from around these parts) Anyways, I don't know, I spent more time on the phone tonight than I meant to while I was around him, but alas, I figure I will be seeing him all week at least a few times. I also figured it gave him time to talk to Shorty n I'm really glad she got to see him even if they're not tight, I kno she still thinks he's a good guy. I suggested to him that he stop n get some roses/flowers for Kat somewhere, on his way. Then have them for her when he got there, n that kinda went astray, but alas, they did see each other for a while.

My parents and I spent 3 hours at Lowe's, omg, if I never stepped foot in there again, it would be too soon. I decided that going to pick out things like, for instance, lighting fixtures is not a fun thing if the people don't have the same taste. It's funny to hear them bicker and such, but alas, it was getting on my nerves today.

It's 5:21 a.m. and I'm up. I'm not really tired. I talked to Kim again, that's really weird. Mainly cause we always talk off and on... with like...months inbetween and all this. She's really had a rough life and I keep learning more about it. I realize there are a lot of reasons for why she does the things she does and why she's done the things she has. Normally, with a lot of people I talk to, I've experienced things that are similar, but for once, my experiences do not even compare. Or even the things that have happened to others, they really don't compare. It just amazes me she has legit reasons for doing everything she has. I heard her chew this guy out tonight cause of how he was acting n geez, it made me wanna slap him. What she was saying made sense to me, although it didn't to him. All I have to say? Stupid closed minded rednecks. She also hates Bush probably with a lil more passion than I ever could. That was hilarious to hear her celebrate when I said I didn't like Bush. It's interesting to talk to her and hear her thoughts on things. It's also interesting to hear Chandra's thoughts. You would think they're both ditzy, but... not at all, not in some ways. They both just laugh a lot and I guess that's what does it--maybe their voices too. Oh well.

Btw, April... you n Kim have a lot in common... tis... um... interesting for me. She says something n I'm thinking "omg, that sounds like April" =P Oh well, I told her that she reminded me of you, she said that was cool as long as you n I got along...I'd say so.

I also talked to Damian for about... 3 hours, yeah. We were talking about all sorts of stuff. We got onto a 45 minute conversation about our ex's. It was interesting. He's fun to talk to, especially when we talk about more serious stuff. I don't know, I guess after that like 2-3 week period of me being a hermit, I'm making up for it now. He and I have a lot of things in common. And we just spent time talking about life and stuff. I'm having fun getting to know him, Kim, and Chandra. It's nice to make new friends. But yeah... I don't know... geez, I'm getting tired now. My mom's alarm clocks are going off. God, and I wanna get up at 10... I should go. I hope anyone and everyone who reads this is doing good!


The title, btw, was taken from a Dr. Pepper bottle.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296288-WARNING-Contents-under-pressure-cap-may-blow-off