*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/298267-And-we-shall-worship-Prince-Shrek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#298267 added July 13, 2004 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
And we shall worship Prince Shrek...
I finally watched Shrek 2. It rocked, haha. I'm amazed I actually got to watch it, I was expecting it to be gone by now. I'm afraid I've missed Stepford wives. Still want to see Farenheit 911. It's not playing here, of course not, why? Buncha freakin extremely religious ulta-conservative elderly people who have the power due to being stinkin' rich to control little minor things like that. I think that would sum it up, right? Yes. (I talk to myself quite often).

April, I must say you have my interest with the AA thing and all, but alas, tell me whenever you want. And although Flo doesn't have much to offer, if ya can get a break from being drug through old neighborhoods and to places like that, I can drag you through all sorts of other things... lol. But alas, I kno how it goes with the Fam. My dad was like that when we first went to where he lived. Luckily, I guess, my parents have both lived in this area for the majority of their lives. (How they've done it, I don't understand...)

Jake and I are making plans for my birthday this year. My birthday that's 5 months away. Woo, I'll be the big 2-0 and halfway to being 40. Kat kills me, lol, she turned 15 and was like "I'm halfway to 30!!!" Then she turned 16 earlier this year, "I'm halfway to 32!!!" Me = I'm 19, I'm halway to being 38! Okay? I win, later this year, it'll be halfway to 40...." "Eeewwww.... 40.... you old woman. Wait, you old short woman" She's crazy, I'm really gonna miss her. I asked her if she had plans this week...of course. Sometimes I feel like she really doesn't give a damn, othertimes, I kno better.

My mom and I had a conversation about how guys were jerks, jackasses, and pompous asses last night. Kinda funny, lol. I don't kno, girls can be too. There are so many times where all I can say/do is shrug and say "girls..." ya kno. And it's like my guy friends just tilt their heads and look at me..."but you're a girl" "aye, doesn't mean i'm the exception, but it doesn't mean i can't see what goes on either" Anyways, my mom's close friend has a niece who's uh, 2 years younger than me, i.e. class of 2005. Alright, my mom's friend keeps insisting that I have her as a roommate when she starts college at MSU. As far as my mom and I kno, the girl's not even considering the school. Ironically, the first thing the friend's mom asked me about was "What are the guys like down there? Are they handsome or cute?" (FYI, I hadn't really paid much attention to the guys nor the girls that much...but more so the girls) I told her they all seemed nice and stuff. And then she asks me if I had a guy in mind for me to date, that I needed to hurry up and get a boyfriend so I could be really happy. *growls at these words* I don't kno, my mom's friend, if she gets a chance to brag about her niece, she will. she and I used to get along when we were younger, but now? She annoys me and I'm afraid I'd choke her within weeks if we were to live together.

Geeez, if I don't stop sneezing my brains are gonna come out too.

I was thinking last night, ya kno... and there Damian was, offering an ear for me, telling me we could comfort each other, telling me to call him whenever, just being overly open and willing to lend a hand out there. I thanked him for his gestures. However, it just kinda pissed me off. Idk, I love how Reg handles things with me. She doesn't push much but she knows when I'm not telling the truth and confronts me about it.

I was laughing one night, talking to Jake, I think. Anyways, I told him I needed to end up with an African American, Liberal, Pagan woman. Why? That'd be the combination that would make my parents hit the roof the most, or at least I think it would be. Not really one thing so much as the other, excepts for the woman part, but the combination as a whole. Shorty and I were talking one night and it got me to the subject of something. With white people, at least most of the ones I know, they don't care so much if someone marries a Native American, Asian, or Hispanic. However, they seem to care more if it's a Caucasian and an African American.... now... why is that? I don't understand it. I kno with some cultures, to marry a caucasian is a no no. However, I speak of what I kno. If anyone can add to that information, that'd be great, or give me another insight.

Haha, Shorty and I were talking about how I was with Sarah, how I acted and everything. She told me that's another way that I've changed. That now, I don't seem like I'll take that as much. *nods* oh yeah, she's right. Not doing that again, might if I was married. Idk, I like to do things for people, like to try to make them a little happier if I can. That's why I get shirts that are kinda funny, ya kno? Maybe if I pass someone and they're having a bad day, they'll read my shirt and laugh about it. At least that day, they would have had that brief moment where everything else left from their mind to let them laugh. This is why people older than me sometimes think I'm immature... I laugh a lot, I like to act silly, playful, goofy, I like to joke around, and I figure sometimes the best way to get through with something is just to laugh... life's too short to go through it all with something stuck up your ass and a sour face. And I leave you on that thought...

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/298267-And-we-shall-worship-Prince-Shrek