*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/298660-Gotta-loveim-coughs
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#298660 added July 16, 2004 at 2:06am
Restrictions: None
Gotta love'im.... *coughs*
I decided that sometimes my dad can be a total butt for no reason at all. The other day, he asked me to take his shoes out of the washer and put them on one of the cars to dry, surely they would considering the heat index with 112 degrees. Did that, then it started clouding over and well, I got them. I forgot to put the clothes into the dryer. No big deal, right? Wrong. It was 2 pm, he wouldn't need any of the clothes until 10 pm. He then preceeds to start yelling and cussing about this and about me forgetting. This is the point in time where I picked up my book, went to my room, and locked the door.

I figure I'm 19, closer to being 20... I have the right to ignore him when starts acting like he's maybe 3. Actually, I think 3 year olds act better. I don't kno, it's stuff like this that really gets to me about my dad. I hate being yelled at. I didn't feel like putting up with it either, which means I woulda yelled back and I decided the best thing to do was just ignore him until he shut up.

My mom and I were talking about this later, she said he doesn't do that with her anymore. I asked her why he did it with me, she said it was because he felt like he could get away with it cause I'm his kid, because I'm not as likely to yell back, because I can't do as much, etc. I don't kno, that just bugged me. As Shorty said, sometimes my dad can act like a female dog, heh heh.

I've been craving peanut butter lately, earlier this week I had PB and banana sandwiches, had one yesterday, and I still want one now.

Wow, Roseanne is so good... these episodes, wow. I'm super impressed. I'm gonna watch it now...

I wanna see I, Robot sssoooooooo much!

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/298660-Gotta-loveim-coughs