*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300375-Family
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#300375 added July 30, 2004 at 7:21pm
Restrictions: None
Family...
My aunt and uncle are down for the weekend. My dad wants to leave EARLY tomorrow morning to go to Tupelo. The same Tupelo that's over halfway to Starkville. Do I really want to go? No. I really do NOT like going down that direction. Take me north to Nashville, east to Atlanta, south to B'ham, west to Dallas? Whatever. YAY!! My mom's home. There are so many times where I'd rather be around her. Anyways, the whole reason my dad's wanting to go to Tupelo? To get away from my aunt and uncle. He tells me he'd like for me to go and I really hate going down that way, I hate that drive.
Whenever my dad gets around his family, he shows his ass and acts like he's 3. I don't like my Uncle either, but good lord. At least I don't do that. And then, he wants to snap at me for no reason other than I'm there. Getting yelled at because he can't find the controller and thinks I touched it and him wanting to unleash his grouchiness over something stupid as that and onto me when I haven't touched that controller since Wednesday if even then... it pisses me off. I can take being yelled at if I think I deserve it. Otherwise? No.
I want so badly to get out of the house, but yet, I want to just go lay down somewhere and just sleep. Or just lay down and chill out. And it's sssoooo humid outside.
Oh freakin' lord... I'm gonna... *sighs n breathes deeply* *twitches* I'm going now... before I snap n go nuts. Family.... do you really gotta love them?

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300375-Family