*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300914-Watchout-for-the-flying-killer-tomatoes
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#300914 added August 4, 2004 at 2:42pm
Restrictions: None
Watchout for the flying killer tomatoes!
I was looking through my pictures...I found a couple of Sarah. I still haven't dismissed things from her. There are bad memories, but there are good ones as well. In the pictures, they show her hands really well... I'm a hand person... so I keep looking and just thinking back. I think one of the best memories out of me seeing her? Yeah, it was just her putting her hand over mine and letting her fingers rest between mine. That memory probably is the one that comes back to me the most. Anyway, that's like one of the very first things I notice about pictures if I can see their hands. And as weird as this sounds... I know pretty much automatically if I like the person's hands. Not that this matters in the long run, but it seems that the people I feel the strongest for normally have hands I really like and normally a voice that I really enjoy. *shrugs* I have no clue, I was just born like this.

I... lol... I did not have to know that. Eric just said something and I was trying to figure it out... I do not have to know... no no no. Oh... he told me. Talk about sucking the fun and intrigue out of something!! Lmao. Now he's asking me if I heard about Missouri.... then he tells me I won't be happy. Grr, lol. Okay, they amended their state constitution to define marriage as a man and a woman. *sighs* I have very lil doubt that it'll take long for most of the south to jump on the bandwagon. I must get out of here. I'm thinking that MAYBE Ga. or Tn. won't be so quick to jump the bandwagon... they seem to be the most open-minded states. Al and Ms will jump merrily along as soon as possible.

I was thinking about other things this morning whenever I got up. I had several things running through my mind. I actually think I'm finally to the point where I do want to go back to school. To get a routine set up... to just focus on that and focus on how I feel about different things and see what happens to me this year. I'm taking 19 hours... at least at the moment I am.

I think I'm gonna eat n then go bug Amanda.

Oh and I came to the conclusion whoever was a human version of Tigerboy n a bit of Nermal, that's who I should be with, lol. I love those kittens so much. Idk, it's like no matter what happens to me, no matter what I feel, no matter how alone... I've got them and that makes it all ok. They were a large part of why I didn't crack up more last semester, lol, I had them to distract me from my possible serious insanity. Now? I'll have either Nermal, Tig, and the babies or Hoodoo n Lady Colt. Hoodoo drives me insane though. My mom's particularly attached to him tho.

Meh, and we lost another one of our dogs. Casper. He was a year older than Crystal. Has not been a good year for the four legged man's best friend.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300914-Watchout-for-the-flying-killer-tomatoes