*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/301329-Drumroll-please-and-we-have-a-winner
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#301329 added August 7, 2004 at 10:39pm
Restrictions: None
Drumroll please.... and we have a winner!
Ya know... I keep seeing the actress Lori Petty around on TV, different movies and such. She's really amazing and the more and more I see her, the more I like her. She's really good and really attractive for being in her 40s. For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, she was in a movie that came on Sci-fi/USA (I always get them mixed up) about road zombies - Route 666 perhaps? Something like that. And she was in Tank Girl. Also appeared in In the Army Now with Pauly Shore. Um, and she also played Kit in A League of Their Own, I believe. She's been in a good many things and I think one of the things I like best about her? Her voice, it's sexy in some sort of way, I'm not sure how.

And I finally, perhaps, saw the girl with the best ass ever. I've seen some nice ones, but they fail in comparsion. Haha, she works in the mall. But wow. Okay, enough with my superficiality? Is that a word - superficiality? It should be.

I want to borrow Shorty's Gary Jules cd, I wanna listen to some of his other songs besides "Mad World" and just see if I resepect them as much. She and I were talking about him the other night, she said he was really really good. Really the only person she really likes that I don't is John Mayer. He's got a nice voice and occasionally a decent lyric, but otherwise? He aggravates me. And I still have to watch The Breakfast Club. I have to pack all of my cds. I need to organize all of them but blessed be... I haven't felt like it lately.

Right now, my mom's on the phone with my grandmother. Big whoop. The old woman wants to take me shopping before school starts back on the 18th. The thing is? I won't go by myself. Maybe that shows how immature I am, but I really don't like being around that woman. I don't want to go tomorrow and I've made plans. My mom's got to work all this week. My dad won't go. And uh, the next available day is this coming Saturday. Argh, she aggravates me. If she would just honestly apologize and mean it and own up to the things she's done...I'd be able to let it go. But instead? She acts like nothing ever happened, like those 6 years didn't just pass. Guess what? Time goes on, even if you choose to ignore people, time still continues. It doesn't stop for anyone, nor does it go. Damnit...she wants to go shopping tomorrow, damnit.

So, the Fam's going to eat dinner. It'll be one of the last weekends that I'm around the family friend. As long as they don't get on the discussions of gays and how they should all, basically, be blown up or something like that... things will be dandy.

Haha, on the bright side...Tigerboy now can jump from the floor up into my arms. That makes me happy. =) He and Nermal, I swear, at times are the only things that keep me sane.

Egh, they're trying to get me to eat 'ghetti... I don't eat the stuff. It's... just not appealing to me anymore. Anyways, I've already ate once today and that's about my limit. The last... uh, month, I've only ate once a day really. *shrugs* It's the heat, the things on my mind, the stress.

Must go see I, Robot...
Must finish my novel. 200 pages left.



© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/301329-Drumroll-please-and-we-have-a-winner