*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302024-Sometimes-I-get-so-caught-up
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#302024 added August 13, 2004 at 1:42am
Restrictions: None
Sometimes I get so caught up...
You know, I've really been dwelling on the negative issues in my life recently, and I think that that gives this journal a really negative feel overall. And that bothers me. I always manage to find time to bitch and moan on days when things aren't perfectly spiffy (isn't 'spiffy' a great word?), and I don't bother on days when everything goes well. Which is really bad because I know I have friends who read this journal as one of the only ways to see what's going on with my life. So they're not really getting a full picture.

My summer has basically been going great. The job-hunt issue is a consistant letdown, but I think I've managed to land a good job (Finally). Other than that I've really enjoyed being back with my club (it's my baby). And it's definetly wonderful to be back home with Jeremy. I don't know what I would do without him, and I really don't understand how I put up with the year (well, 9 months) away from him. Thank the Goddess I don't have to put up with that anymore. I'm definetly gearing up to go back to school, I'm pretty sure that 3/5 of my clases will be complete blow-offs, but the other two look cool. Intro to psych II and intro to ethics and society. For those of you who know me, the ethics class is right up my alley - basically discussing nothing but current ethical dilemmas such as the abortion and religious rights issues. *teehehe* they don't know what they just unleashed on that class.

Other than that, the summer has been slow, and mostly uneventful. I don't even think I made a post commemorating Jeremy and I's 1 year aniversary. It was a great day.

All in all, life is great. So don't let my journal make you think otherwise...

~~Kgirlfae (aka - sarah)
_________________________________________
http://lakewoodrpc.i8.com

Support your local game store!

"Forbidden fruits create jams" - Chuch sign saying

"What a strange path I took to find my heart" - Crime and Punishment in Suburbia

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2004 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302024-Sometimes-I-get-so-caught-up