*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311690-Thursday-October-21-Late-Again-and-ranting
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest · #844266
Being used for Daily Writing Challenge - if you were there you know what happened!
#311690 added October 24, 2004 at 8:40pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday October 21: Late Again, and ranting
Thursday, October 21st, 2004

Today is actually Sunday, October 24th, 2004. I was actually caught up in this journal on Wednesday, October 20th, but I made the mistake of going to the doctor and agreeing to let him change my diabetic medicine. At the moment I don’t know who is the bigger ass – him or me? I should know better, but I just keep hoping for a miracle. I actually believe in miracles.

Well, the change in medicine is NOT working. My sugar levels are worse than ever. I really wish I had the money to hire a private lab. I do not believe that generic medicine is exactly the same as brand name medicine. Something has to be different. If there is no difference then why can’t I just have the brand name medicine? If it is exactly the same, why is there such a price difference? Profits over people, it is just wrong, and I hope there is a special hell for the pharmaceutical company executives, the government’s men and women who allow this travesty, and a very special hell for the greedy bitches and bastards that have allowed this to continue.

When the greedy have finished poisoning the world, and killing off all those they think exist just to serve them, then I wonder what will be of such great value then. Our Democracy is for sale, people are stupid and don’t take time to read or comprehend what their reading. Everybody is job scared. Whoa! Speak against Bush and you lose your job. Get investigated. Arrested by other well-intentioned citizens who don’t have a clue. Everybody is just doing his or her job.

Bulls***.

Cowards.

NO job or salary or pretend security is worth my giving up real freedom.

I got news. TERRORISM is not NEW. Bush has sold Americans a bill of goods. He is an old-fashioned carpetbagger. He is taking advantage of ignorance and fear. He is mostly responsible for creating the ignorance and fear.

Other countries have suffered horrendous loses at the hands of terrorists for years and years. America has been extremely fortunate that this country has never experienced such an attack since Pearl Harbor. Given how the American government sticks its nose in every other countries affairs, offers political hand-outs in the form of food, weapons, and medical aid, and then treats the other countries like bad children, I am not surprised that America has not experienced worse.

Have our American President’s really been blind, deaf, and dumb to global events caused by America’s involvement? Are American Political leaders really innocent by standers?

I think that anybody that wants to be President is suspect. What is this mystery behind this secret skull and bones society at some University that is said to produce all Presidents?

People are too busy working piss ant jobs to buy mostly depreciating assets to worry about the really important things, and that is just the way the government likes it.

I am tired. I hope that I do not see in my lifetime what I fear is really happening here and now.

© Copyright 2004 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311690-Thursday-October-21-Late-Again-and-ranting