*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322179-Today-Im-sick-and-worried
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#322179 added January 11, 2005 at 9:55am
Restrictions: None
Today, I'm sick and worried
Just getting the junk out. I’m nervous because I feel the presure to perform.

I feel like crap. I have a sinus headache, my nose won’t stop running, my throat hurts, and my eyes feel puffy. No matter how much Claritin, or Dayquil I swallow, I still feel crappy. I was planning on taking the day anyway, but now, I know I am. Autumn has her dr. appointment today to prepare her for tomorrow’s surgery. I’ve told her all about my surgery, so she knows what to expect. Laney says I’m scaring her. I just feel that if you know what’s going to happen step by step, you can mentally prepare yourself.

After her appointment, we’ll eat lunch. I told her she could invite M. if she wanted and then, we’ll go to Wal-Mart to drop the film off. Pictures of Kovu ‘driving’ and then pick up food she might want, and rent some DVD’s. I took tomorrow and Thursday off, incase she feels bad.

I know I should write about my fears and worries about this surgery, but I can’t. Every time I start thinking scare thoughts, I push them away. Then I tell myself how stupid I’m being, since I can’t do anything now. And who knows how long it will take after the surgery to know anything. But still, my mind goes in circles.

******************************************************

I just interviewed a guy for our part time position. He seems interested. He’s a Mercer student who runs track and wants to make some extra money. He knows about the computer, but not about tennis. Why can’t I get someone who knows tennis, computer, is friendly, wants to work and is reliable???? I’ll teach him about tennis. He knows Word! And Excel! I forgot to ask about Access, but who cares???? Plus, and Autumn would kill me for even typing, but he’s cute for her. He’s her age, and a student! She needs to date a college student. I know, I’m being so Mom, but I can’t help it.

Man I feel so horrible. Please don’t let me be sick for long. It so totally sucks because I won’t stay in bed and rest. The last time I did that, I had the flu. OMG that really was horrible. It took two weeks to get over, and I couldn’t get up, even if I wanted to. At least I don’t feel THAT bad. (I need to check ML codes for italics.)

Off for now, Adam will be here any minute and I need to type him a To Do List.

toodles. *Smile*
** Image ID #921227 Unavailable **
"Invalid Item
"You Want to Write About WHAT?
ASIN: 188003235X
Amazon's Price: $ 16.44

ASIN: B0000521VS
Amazon's Price: $ 14.36


 Quality Time  (E)
Would you give up a day's pay?
#883255 by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322179-Today-Im-sick-and-worried