*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322453-moNKey
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#322453 added January 13, 2005 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
moNKey
moNKey or Just Another Dream (J.A.D!)
DATE: 1-13-05


So, last night I had a dream...

I was on my lunch hour shopping in a mall. In my dreams, I always visit the same mall. I have never seen this mall, that I'm aware of, and I don't dream of malls in my hometown. That, in itself, is weird.

Anyway, I am walking past this store. Inside, a very handsome man with shoulder-length, unruly blond locks, is talking to the clerk. I stare at him.

"He is so cute!" I say to myself. "He would never look twice at me."

Something happens next that I'm a little fuzzy on but soon we're talking. I don't know if I grew a spine and went to talk to him in the store or what happened but we end up going to a hotel room.

We sit in there and talk for over an hour. I look at my watch. It's 2pm!! I went to lunch at noon so I was an hour late. I tell 'cute boy' that I have to go back to work.

We exchange phone numbers and even I am shocked by the words that leave my mouth.

"If I wasn't a virgin, I would jump you right now," I say with a wry smile.

He looks around for a moment then turns his handsome face my way once more. "You do realize where we are, right?"

Of course I realize we're in a hotel room. I just smile and leave. I call work and tell my supervisor that I'm sorry I'm late and she tells me that an hour doesn't matter.

"If it had been more," she says. "I would have been mad."

F.Y.I., this would never happen.

Anyway, I go home and go to sleep. Why? I don't know. Soon, my uncle PJ, who is in Iraq, comes in and wakes me up.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Not angry, just asking.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Five eleven," he says and I can see it on the clock on the wall (I don't have a clock on my wall).

GASP! "I never went back to work!" I say. No one seems to care that I am deader-than-dead because of my accidental ditch day.

'Cutie' calls and we go out on a date. I know, in my dream, that I am madly in love with him and that he is definately 'the one' and so I am taking great care to get to know him well. That is the end of the dream, him and I dating. I don't know if I ever got in trouble with my supervisor for not returning to work. I believe that it didn't truly matter. I was in love. I think that was the point of the dream.

Well, there you go, another Julie dream logged away. Have a great day!

A new sig for my name!

© Copyright 2005 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322453-moNKey