*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323273-monKEy
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#323273 added January 18, 2005 at 1:00pm
Restrictions: None
monKEy
monKEy a.k.a. Dream Guy?
DATE: January 18, 2005


So, here's the deal in rough english:

On Friday evening, January 14th, Jennie and I went to Hastings Video (her husband works there) to hang out for a little while. I believe we were actually looking for movies or something.

Anyway, this was at around ten in the evening. Suddenly, Jennie calls my name and points out a very handsome man with long brown hair (to his shoulders, or just past). I started blushing.

I'll spare you the boring (embarrassing for me) details but basically, Jennie went up to him and told him that her friend liked him and asked if he'd say hi to me. According to Jennie, when she told him that I thought he was very handsome, he blushed.

Anyway, I began to hyperventilate. I am very shy, in case none of you knew that, and so I couldn't bear the thought of him approaching me in all his ultimate cuteness to say hi to me. Jennie was hysterical because she had never seen me like that. Even Stephen (Jennie's husband) was slightly shocked.

Well, fear won over. Even though he waited until I got in line and then he placed himself behind me, even though he approached Stephen when I was standing next to him and asked him questions, I never once looked at him. I really regret my shyness.

Jennie and I wrote a short note and gave it to Stephen (I gave it to God from there) and so I'm waiting for Stephen to see him again. We don't even know his name. Stephen said that he used to go into the other Hastings everyday because he lived across the street from it. The guy is a ballet dancer!

Anyway, I just wanted to write this down because of the dream I had earlier in the week. Who knows? Maybe, just maybe, this guy was the one in my dream. Could it be?

© Copyright 2005 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323273-monKEy