*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/324731
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#324731 added December 25, 2005 at 9:47pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Denise
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* Greetings! I am Princess Denise. I really loved Trojan. He raped me but we fell in love. What a handsome Viking Trojan he was. Muscular build, blonde hair and rugged looks. What woman wouldn't want him? That was the problem. All the women wanted Trojan. I left in the middle of the night on a Viking ship to Norway. The ocean waters were so cold and it was a long trip to Norway but I was going to be with Trojan. I was happy. His love kept me warm on the freezing voyage. We arrived in Norway and I got to meet Trojan's family. They were as cold to me as the waters we traveled on. I hated it at the castle with Trojan's family. He was a Viking Prince but the castle was ugly, cold and loveless. Trojan had girlfriends and flaunted them in front of me. I was considered a peasant! I was of English blood, a Princess and the Norwegians hated me. Trojan beat me and raped me. I was pregnant and one of his brutal beatings caused me to miscarry. I mourned the baby to be for awhile but I would have been bonded and tied to Trojan forever if I had given birth to the baby. I don't know why I loved him in the first place.
He turned on the charms and acted like he was sorry after the first rape. He was gentle for awhile and got me to love him. He hated the English like the rest of the Vikings do and he thought getting me to love him was a joke and some kind of revenge on England. Trojan was a cruel, mean man and not human! I wanted to go home to England. I hated everything about Norway and I hated Trojan, too. I was so glad when he went out with the other idiot Vikings to rob and rape other countries. The only friends I had were Ingrid and Theo. They were a middle aged couple who loved me like a daughter. They worked for the King and Queen of Norway as servants. King Thunder and Queen Morla were Trojan's parents. They hated me as I did them. The Vikings came home and I hated and dreaded seeing Trojan. Trojan wasn't with the Vikings. Thor told me that Trojan was killed in one of the battles by a jealous husband of a lover that Trojan was carrying on with. I was thrilled that Trojan was dead.

Thunder and Morla wanted me to go back to England. I was ready to go. They let Ingrid and Theo go with me. They were going to live in England with me. We arrived in England. I was home! Mother was glad to see me but father barely talked to me. They loved Ingrid and Theo. They had the fanciest servant quarters in the house and Ingrid was a midwife. I was glad to be home. Mother loved me. I had that in my favor. I met the Baron Garrett Mordane. He was my age and he took a liking to me. I had scars on my heart from Trojan and I would never trust a man again. Garrett made me laugh and he was a caring man. He asked me to marry him. Father liked him and I married Garrett so that father would love me again. Father was happy and I was his little Princess again when I married Garrett. I fell in love with Garrett and we are so happy. No rapes or beatings. I am surrounded with love and comfort. I gave birth to a little girl. We named her Autumn. She was born in the autumn. Ingrid delievered her and she is spoiled by her grandparents, Garrett, Theo, Ingrid and of course me. I look forward to raising Autumn and we have a son, too. Baron Garrett Mordane II. My life is complete. Trojan is no longer in my dreams or should I say nightmares? I am the luckiest Princess that ever lived and I am surrounded by love. I will see to it that my children never get hurt and that they will always know love. My heart will always be in England and I will keep my promises. Autumn will never go through what I went through with my Viking Prince. She will always have the best things in life.
** Image ID #1048960 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2005 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/324731