*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/327325-MOre-Stupid-Computer-Trouble
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#327325 added February 8, 2005 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
MOre Stupid Computer Trouble
Could I be any more frustrated? My day for technical malfunctions is today. I have lost everything I wrote over this past weekend! Two chapters of my book and staff meeting minutes! How could this happen? I know, I know, I should have uploaded everything onto the hard drive when I stayed at home Monday, emailed my documents to the office and been happy. BUT NO! The computer keeps saying the A media is not accessible; the disc is not recognizable and may need to be formatted. Well, it was working perfectly fine throughout the entire weekend! I so don’t want to re-write two chapters! And don’t ask me to remember the staff notes. I was brain dead as it was, during the impromptu meeting; with barely any sleep Saturday evening and such an early start on Sunday.

What am I gonna do?

Well, at least I got a lot of grant research out of the way-although there is way too much left, but the important ones, and several Carl doesn’t even know about, I got printed and the initial forms penciled in. I’d say, despite my difficulties, I’ve had a productive day. It’s raining here, so I get to leave in a few minutes. YAY for me.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/327325-MOre-Stupid-Computer-Trouble