*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/332560-Breaking-Up-With-Mistresses
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #944791
A young Lord wins his bride Sapphire in a poker game. Can love happen between these two?
#332560 added November 22, 2015 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
Breaking Up With Mistresses
Quentin and Sapphire spent their first night together as husband and wife. He was gentle with his new bride and she was so submissive to him. Quentin felt lucky to have her as he laid there beside her and she was sleeping and he knew that he had to break things off with his mistresses. That wouldn't be an easy thing to do but he knew that he had to do it.

The next morning, Quentin and Sapphire had breakfast together. She was so full of life. She smiled a lot and Quentin's cat Serena came to visit Sapphire later when she was sitting on the couch. Serena was a big gold cat. Sapphire loved her, She told Quentin that she made a new friend and pet. Quentin was glad.

Quentin decided to take Sapphire and show her around the estate. They walked to the ocean and she loved hearing the waves coming in and seagulls flying over head. She ran into the water and she was squittish about the crabs along the beach. This made Quentin laugh.

Next Quentin took her to the stables to see the horses. She loved all the horses. Satin, a big black horse was Quentin's and he was a gentle animal. She petted him on his nose and he warmed up to Sapphire. Quentin knew that Sapphire was an animal lover. She had a way with animals. Quentin told her that he had to go check on the factories. The truth of the matter was that he was going break it off with all three of his mistresses. Sapphire went into the kitchen to help Maggie, the cook bake pies. Quentin kissed Sapphire's cheek and he rode his horse into town.

Quentin first stopped at Jenny's house. Jenny was a blonde with hazel green eyes. She was always quiet but Quentin had liked spending time with her. He told her that he had married Sapphire and he wouldn't be able to see her anymore. She kissed his cheek and wished him well. She had already met a man that she thought that she was falling in love with. She had wanted to break it off with Quentin and was glad that he had married someone else so she could move on.

Quentin went to see Belle next. She had raven black hair and she had lots of men in her life. Belle thought that Quentin was there to share her bed. He told her that he was married. Belle was furious.
"What in the world is wrong with you? You are a rogue and you got married? You will be a whimp to some whiney woman!"
"Belle, Sapphire is a good, sweet gentle creature and I need to settle down. I won her in a poker game. She is the Earl's daughter and a good woman."
"A poker game? Were you drunk? Quentin, I thought that you were smarter then that!"
"I don't care if I'm smart or not. I came over the tell you good-bye and wish you well."
"I will miss you. If you ever want an experienced real woman, you know where I am. Believe me. I have lots of men to fill my bed."
"I didn't need to know that, Belle but I wish you the best."
Belle hugged him but she broke free of him. The truth of the matter is she loved Quentin but she was like a prostitute and she had just lost the man of her dreams but she was too proud to tell him that. She hoped that he would tire of his wife and come running back to her. She watched Quentin ride away. She would miss him. She knew that. She let a couple of tears slide down her cheek but she turned away. She couldn't let Quentin see her like that. She wished that she was Sapphire. Quentin had no ideaa that Belle loved him.

Quentin went to see Sally next. Breaking it off with her was easier then the other two. She was married to the Count. If Count Owen had known about them , he would have probably killed Quentin. Sally had lovers everywhere. Sally wished him well. She had heard about his marriage to Sapphire. She knew the Earl and she and Owen were invited to the Wedding but Owen was sick and they couldn't attend. Luckily, Owen was in bed asleep and didn't hear Sally and Quentin's conversation. Quentin told sally good-bye and he left to check on his factories. He was going to return home to Sapphire after that. He still couldn't believe that he had a wife.

Things at the factories were good and Quentin was glad of that. He returned home to Evergreen. What in the Hades? Sapphire was hugging another man in broad daylight by his house! Did she have a secret lover? Was she lying to him? He didn't know Sapphire at all! She was making a fool of him! Quentin was angry! This man would be sorry! So would Sapphire. How dare her deceive him!
Word Count: 841
** Image ID #1470397 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/332560-Breaking-Up-With-Mistresses