*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337308-WMD-Iraq--Monsanto-huh-Believe-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#337308 added March 27, 2005 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
WMD, Iraq, & Monsanto... huh? Believe it!
My son is in the Army, and is serving in Iraq.

So, with that in mind, everyday I read extensively to try to get some kind of grasp of what is REALLY going on over there.

To my horror, I have discovered something that is far worse than the usual Weapons of Mass Destruction that Bush said was there, but were NOT.

Have any of you heard of genetically altered food? Just Google it.

Do you really think that the companies that are creating these genetically altered foods are doing it pure and simply for the benefit of people? Do you think that companies like Monsanto, and many others are hiring Geneticists to change, and forever alter the genetic make-up of plants out of the goodness of their hearts, or is there something more unbelievably evil in their pursuits to create drought, and pest resistant plants.

First you have to go read the relatively short article at the following link:

http://newdemocracyworld.org/War/Iraqi-farmers.htm

Then you must be prepared to THINK.

I came across the topic, Genetically Modified Food, innocently enough, as I was reading one of my gourmet food magazines. (Not the type of subject I WANT to read in a gourmet magazine - but that is another story.) I often read about food and cooking, as I always thought it was a SAFE respite from my too frequent conspiracy theories about EVERYTHING.

America is not only in the business of Nation building after having invaded Iraq (refer to Pottery Barn rule), it seems that some of the Americans in the current Bush Regime are exactly what Ward Churchill said they were in the essay he wrote shortly after 9/11 - "little Eichmanns". And these "little Eichmanns" own the richest corporations on the face of this planet.

Not all Iraqi people are bad, many are just plain, regular, work-a-day farmers - you know, like the American family farmers, who use to own their farms here in America - before Banks started forclosing on family owned farms, and big Corporations started buying these repossessed family owned farms for a song.

Willie Nelson, and all the Farm Aid Concerts in the world cannot fix this mess folks.

The one thing that I do know is that you can't eat MONEY. So, after all is said and done - and all the worlds food chains are totally poisoned - the filthy rich will have nobody left to do their dirty work.

I just wonder how long humanity has left?

Think about this too, Bush is against Stem Cell research and its applications to heal the sick and dying, but evidently Bush does not care about Mother Earth, and why should he?

Remember - I told you about Dominion Theory?

© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337308-WMD-Iraq--Monsanto-huh-Believe-it