*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337650-Information-Overload-Global-Conflict--Sewing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#337650 added March 29, 2005 at 9:04am
Restrictions: None
Information Overload, Global Conflict, & Sewing
"In the end, you're measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish."

Donald Trump

Who am I to disagree with The Donald?

I didn't vote for Bush in the 2000 election.
I didn't vote for Bush in the 2004 election.

but I do sew! Sewing is not inexpensive, as some would have you believe; it is a skill learned mostly by trial and error. Therefore, since I think before I blow a fuse, give myself a heart attack, or kill someone, I am going to start sewing again.

Do any of you sew? If not, do you knit or crochet? If you don't sew, knit, or crochet, do you Craft at all? Well, the best advice I can offer is to tell you to get busy an sew, knit, crochet, or at least learn to Craft.

Writing is a craft too, but one that offers more pain than gain, for the most part. And lately, I am feeling more and more like there is nothing new to be said about all the injustices that are truely going to alter the course of life on this planet. I fear that the powerful, greedy, self-serving, and/or filty rich are taking us all on a one-way trip, without any hope of returning. Yes, I believe the world is doomed. I am sick to death of critical thinking, being alarmed, and horrified by what is transpiring in America, and around the world in the name of freedom and democracy.

It is not that I don't care; it is that I recognize my limitations.

That said... I need a serger.

© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337650-Information-Overload-Global-Conflict--Sewing