*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338775-Terri-Schaivo-The-Pope-and-Genocide
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#338775 added April 3, 2005 at 1:08pm
Restrictions: None
Terri Schaivo, The Pope, and Genocide
I sit here watching the pomp and circumstance surrounding the celebration of the life and death of Pope John Paul II, all the while remembering Terri Schaivo.

Michael Schaivo, all the while guilty of commiting Adultry, was appointed and allowed to be his wife's guardian, as well as being permitted to cremate Terri Schaivo's remains, planning to bury her in PA, after having denied her family to be by her side on her death bed. Michael Schaivo has proven, and as determined by the support of the highest courts in the land that women are nothing more than a husbands property - to be disposed of at will.

Do I believe the circumstances of the Schaivo case would have been different if it was Michael, instead of Terri, in a vegatative state? Yes.

Do I believe that Terri Schaivo was brain dead? Yes.

Do I believe that her parents were in great denial of her medical circumstances? Yes.

Do I believe that Terri Schaivo's parents had the right to maintain their daughters life? Yes.

Do I believe that the Terri Schaivo case has set a dangerous precedent that will allow, in the all to near future, for Federal and State governments to legally take, or allow someone else to end a life? Yes.

Without pomp and circumstance, without celebration of an individuals life, without regard to the value of a human life - food and water has now been legally determined to be life support.

Just the other day, I was reading, in the midst of all the Terri Schaivo News, that it is costing over a million dollars a year to maintain and keep comatose prison inmates on life support - Food and Water. Get ready for the Federal and State government to cut their loses. Anybody else wondering how the Federal and State governments are going to spend the financial windfall reaped after the death of comatose prisoners, since it is now legal to starve and dehydrate comatose prisoners to death? Not necessarily brain dead comatose prisoners, just comatose prisoners who are being maintained on life support - Food and Water.

I also wonder what class of people, after comatose prison inmates, will be next?

Wasn't it during Hitler's reign that one class of people were exterminated at a time, while others stood by and watched, while never realizing that they would be next?

Don't think that this will happen?

There are still people who don't believe the Holocost happened either.







© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338775-Terri-Schaivo-The-Pope-and-Genocide