*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339060-Weekly-Chores
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #942302
Sunflower's Blog
#339060 added April 4, 2005 at 4:18pm
Restrictions: None
Weekly Chores
With a new week comes a new list of projects. I always make a list. I get extreme satisfaction crossing accomplished tasks off.

Thursday, I'm going to attempt to break in a new psychiatrist again. The last two didn't work out so well. Once I'm established with someone, I'll feel better. I need to have a doctor who knows how to counter my mood swings without robbing me of my personality. I feel like they always overprescribe.

I often land in the 2% reaction category with meds. I've had to go to the ER over having a reaction to meds. So, now I question and debate before I start a new med. Not all doctors take that sort of patient discussion well. But if I'm not comfortable talking to a psychiatrist honestly, he's not the doctor for me.

Other weekly tasks are housekeeping, bookkeeping, and reading and writing. Once I get caught up, I give myself permission to make a new mess with whatever creative project strikes me. I have a sofa-sized canvas gessoed, and the paints are calling to me.
© Copyright 2005 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339060-Weekly-Chores