*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340978-Fiddledeedee
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#340978 added April 13, 2005 at 7:53am
Restrictions: None
Fiddledeedee
What is happening to me since I started this blogging business? I intended to have a lazy day today but not quite this lazy! Lunch time already and I haven't even got washed and dressed. Fell out of bed, made a cuppa, put music on and swore I'd only answer and return reviews. Did that, but then thought I'd just check out a few of my favourite bloggers. Got lost in their lives, their thoughts, their feelings. Relate to so many of them and had to leave comments.

Some make me laugh, others make me cry. The list of blog owners is growing; I want to read them all as well as review my favourite authors, welcome some newbies, check out the competitions and encourage those who are feeling the pressures of life. Alas, there is no elixer of life, there are the trivial necessities of life to get on with, there are distractions, problems and hurdles to get over. The talent of many writers on here never fails to astound me and even in 'blogs' their gifts shine through.

I wish I had more time to devote to this site but no doubt my backside would grow to huge (huger?) proportions if I didn't tear myself away. It's a cruel life sometimes. Must away to the humdrum; anyone know where to purchase a self cleaning home please let me know.

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340978-Fiddledeedee