*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346871-a-new-plot-line
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#346871 added May 13, 2005 at 1:47am
Restrictions: None
a new plot line...
So someone freaked out at my dorian/elana post. big surprise...

So the story continues in my head, only now it really has become the story of dorian/elana, not the story of (insert name here)/me. I'm starting to see the characters come to life in my head for once and I like them, they're good characters. I should write this story, but I know fiction will get confused for reality in the end no matter what I do.

In other news, I said I wasn't going to get online tonight, but when I got home I wasn't really that tired. Dunno. Sorry.

I find it interesting that I keep having weird dreams about being a mushroom. Yes, that's right, a mushroom. So if anyone can tell me what that is all about, I'd really appreciate it.

I dunno, life is... life. I'm really starting to wonder what the point of it is, other than to keep plodding on and hope that eventually there will BE a point. I guess right now I've given up on the hope that things will ever make sense and i'm just living for the 'now' which naturally makes every single 'parent' figure in my life upset because they see me wasting away my life... fuck yeah! What's the point of sitting in a classroom all day just to go home to a miserable life in the hopes that "when you graduate you'll get a good job and be able to... blah... blah... blah" No, what I'll be able to do is sit behind a desk for the rest of my life pretending I'm having fun when all I'll really want is to be 20 again. Everyone in their 40's always say "ahh, to be 20... yay" and then they get pissed at me when I actually want to BE 20. I don't get it.

I'm not wasting my life by living it. I'm enjoyng my life, and living my life to it's full potential. Fuck the system.

I hate the Ogden Theater... fucking 6 ticket limit. Goddamn bastards. I'd burn them down if it weren't just mildly illegal. God knows I'll never see a show there again in this lifetime.

" Why don't presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?" - System of a Down, BYOB

God that's an awesome song... 5 days... 5 days... Sometimes i wish I didn't have that moral code against illegal downloads... I want that CD so bad... but I refuse to exploit the musicians that way... For example, I COULD have a copy of NIN's new CD, but NOOO I refuse to listen to the illegal copy of it an insist on waiting until I can afford it legally.

Well, I think that's a long enough post for now. Life is... lifelike and work is worklike and as far as the love life goes... it's going...

I guess everything's ok for a few moments at least *waits patiently for the shit to hit the fan*

bye for now!

Sarah

© Copyright 2005 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346871-a-new-plot-line