*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347427-Remember-Joy
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#347427 added May 16, 2005 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
Remember Joy?
Remember Joy?
DATE: May 16, 2005


Do you remember joy? Absolute and complete joy? I can't say for sure if you do or not but I must say that it would be very hard to do so since you were an infant when you experienced unhindered joy.

Babies laugh deep and, sometimes, at nothing, those cute belly laughs that make the parents and those watching smile stupidly and wish, deep within themselves, that they could experience such mirth.

Well...you can.

How? Jesus, of course.

I admit that I am the last person to tell you of unending mirth and joy because of all my self-pity and bemoaning in this journal of mine but I have begun to experience a mere sampling of the joy of Christ and in Christ, a genuine relationship with Him and I am eager to gain it all.

So?

Well, God has shown me the lost, as it were, surrounding me daily. So, how many of you, reading these words right now, are lost? How many of you are feeling as if your world is crumbling? As if you have no hope, no joy, no reason to continue living the bleak existence you now journey? How many of you are desperate to be loved? How many of you are wallowing in sin and not understanding why your life just isn't joyous, isn't working out?

Jesus loves you. He does! More than anything you can possibly fathom. He loves you so much that even though you turn from Him daily, even though you refuse to acknowledge Him, He lingers at your side, calling your name and desperately seeking you to return to Him.

Return to Him, children, and experience the joy that He offers. Your circumstances shouldn't dictate your joy or your victory, people around you shouldn't dictate your moods and your actions. A relationship with our Savior, for that is what He is, will deliver you from the sorrows of your life.

Don't you want to be freed from the burden of your sins? Don't you want to be touched by the Master's hand and changed forever? Don't you want to be healed, both physically and spiritually? You can be.

I'm telling you, in the loudest voice I can, YOU CAN BE!

All you have to do is repent and surrender your life to the one that will never leave you or forsake you, that will never hurt you, that loves you so much He became man and died for you.

And...He rose again!

All this He did to be with you, now and in eternity, to love you as you have never been loved before.

Do you want it?

I do!

God bless all and feel free to email me! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2005 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347427-Remember-Joy