*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347491-Just-Yesterday
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#347491 added May 16, 2005 at 4:45pm
Restrictions: None
Just Yesterday...
Just Yesterday...
DATE: May 16,2005


Okay, so I decided to do a double-whammy today and write two, that's right, TWO blog entries in the same day! Wow!

All right. Just so you know and I have to talk about it at least once, we had to put our dog Junior to sleep Saturday afternoon. He was Precious' brother and we had had him for like ten or eleven years. It hit my mom a lot harder than me. He had always been a thin dog but for the last month he just couldn't put on weight. My mom began feeding him three times a day (noodles) but it wasn't working. At last, Saturday, we took him to the vet. Don't think we're cruel for waiting...we're just not wealthy. Junior was still acting like his hyper and happy self and the only thing that we could see wrong with him was the weight loss and my mom said that he had thrown up a few times but it was hours after he'd eaten so we couldn't understand it.

Anyway, they did blood work and took x-rays and they told us when we returned an hour later that he was losing blood. His count should have been 35 or something and it was 19. That was staggering but we told them to continue the tests and they were going to give him something to coat his intestines and whatnot in order to try to stop the bleeding.

When we returned that afternoon to take him home, they told us that they thought he had cancer. We had to then make the decision to put him to sleep or to pay for the therapy. We didn't want Junior to suffer anymore. He had leg problems so we're thinking that the cancer was there. His blood count had dropped to 17 in that short time and so we decided to have him put to sleep.

We spent about ten minutes saying good-bye and now he is gone. I just wanted to let everyone know what happened this Saturday with Junior.

Just yesterday...

I had a dream last night where Satan was trying to tempt and assault me with sexual perversion. In the dream, I suddenly woke up when God yelled my name, "Julie!" in such a forceful way that it changed the aspect of the dream. It made it so that I had been dreaming of the sin that I was committing while seeking permission from God rather than actually committing it in the dream. The assault ended and the spirits of perversion and disobedience fled.

I want to take this moment to thank God for watching over my dreams. He is so good to me.

© Copyright 2005 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347491-Just-Yesterday