*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/372224-Another-Weekend-Over
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#372224 added April 23, 2014 at 6:42am
Restrictions: None
Another Weekend Over
Sis is on her way home now after a busy weekend and a very late night. We drank and ate, chatted and played games and laughed a great deal, particularly at some of the blog entries. Consequently we've both felt a little delicate today and I wonder yet again why the weekends my sister visits fly by so quickly.

CC, we did try to become 'folding wimmin' but things kept getting in the way. Maybe only the skinny ones can manage to fold. Talking of which I've promised myself I am DEFINITELY attempting yet another weight loss programme starting tomorrow. If I needed any incentive the Cyprus photos are enough!

We went on several trips during the holiday to view the popular and famous spots on the island and very enjoyable they were too.

Here are photos of the spectacular Troodos Mountains, Kykkos Monastery in the heart of the mountains, the rock where Aphrodite is supposed to have emerged from the sea and a great white whale emerging from a spot nearby Aphrodite's rock.








© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/372224-Another-Weekend-Over