*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376838-Family-Visiting
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#376838 added October 2, 2005 at 5:22pm
Restrictions: None
Family Visiting
I come out of visits from my family too exhausted to think.

Today, there were two main objectives from two people.

My brother Lank wanted to buy 2 shinai (that's spelled phonetically, fyi). They're these bamboo swords that make noise when you hit something. They were $60, and he only had $52.

Mom wanted us to take a picture for the church directory.

Lank was a jerk. Every ten minutes he'd say, "So, you gonna give me the money?" Or, "Let's go buy those shinais."

Mom kept saying things such as, "Oh, I want a picture of you here..." Or, "Ask that person to take our picture here."

I like having my picture taken, generally. But for some reason, pictures that Mom is going to keep, I don't like. Maybe because she doesn't take care of them... Maybe just because she annoys me. Maybe because we've never gotten along well...

I don't know. Sometimes I think that I've forgiven her, and other times I think I haven't. Which means that I haven't. To forgive, (at least in Biblical terms) means to forget and never mention or bring it up again.

I guess I've never really forgiven anything.



you know... that girl... what was her name?

Sometimes it's
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2005 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376838-Family-Visiting