*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377000-Waiting-to-Write
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #998498
What I'm thinking about today. . .
#377000 added October 3, 2005 at 1:10pm
Restrictions: None
Waiting to Write
Since being accepted as a writer for www.academia-research.com, I realized there were more fish in the sea, and applied at four more places that are similar.

I get e-mails that jobs are available, but I haven't snared one yet. They'll sen an e-mail if they accept me. So far the writng deadlines and been reasonable, and not all of the assignments have been student papers. Companies need business project reports, and there were a couple dealing with accounting data. It's an interest string of topics I've seen go past. Hopefully, if I expand to more companies I'll have a better shot at getting something to write. I'm still at the hang in there baby stage.

I did draw the line with a company that wanted me to pay $79.00 for a year's worth ogf opportunity,. The bait was that they had a job waiting. I'm getting off their list.

It's a new game. It's a distraction to keep me from my book publishing deadline. It might be an extra income sort of thing--I'll stick it out for now. Wishes of luck!
© Copyright 2005 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377000-Waiting-to-Write