*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379459-Chronicles-of-Reyne-Cafe
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#379459 added October 15, 2005 at 4:16am
Restrictions: None
Chronicles of Reyne Cafe
Dan the Asian looked with glee at his followers. "We have conquered the Reyne sofa, I see. We shall not move for 24 hours!"

----

Meanwhile, in the coffee corner of Reyne, Derrick found out some bad news. "The test came back positive?!?!?!?!? But I thought that-"

"Don't say that. It wasn't your fault! If only I had-" responded Alice, his ex-fiance's husband's ex-wife, who was his current wife too.

----

Daisy sat down in a puddle of blood and cried. She had just bumped over a stack of dishes, and in the process, received a deep gouge on her wrist.

"Are you alright?" George, her boyfriend asked as he grabbed another box of fries.

Knowing how busy Reyne Cafe was, due to the conquer of the couch, Daisy lied. "I'm fine."

The moment George left the room, she broke down in tears. She sat there, wondering if she should call an ambulance.

----

"What do you mean, 'I can't get a drink after 2:00am?'" Elisha sobbed to Derrick. "I walked all the way from East Residence!"

"I'm sorry, Elisha. I'm in the middle of a family emergency." He then turned to Alice, "Well, if we go to the doctor tomorrow..."


Will Daisy bleed to death, sacrificing her own life for the betterment of Reyne Cafe? How will Alice and Derrick survive? How long will Dan the Asian last on his couch? Tune in next time for more Chronicles of Reyne Cafe.

© Copyright 2005 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379459-Chronicles-of-Reyne-Cafe